Adele Services / Fraud Charges on MasterCard

Melville, NY, United States Review updated:
On Nov 20th, they charged me .22 cents on my MasterCard, they are fake. My MasterCard canceled my card and had to send me a new one, which arrived the Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day.

Now my MasterCard will process a dispute on the .22 only after I fill out a form and mail it back to them !!! The postage is more than the .22.

These people need to be stopped. I have had to change all my automatic payment accounts, etc... because of this.
Ba

Comments

Mj

Adele Services - fraudulent charge of $.23

My Master Card credit card was charged with this fraudulent amount which I disputed. In trying to find out something about this company, I saw all of these other complaints. The company and phone number are bogus. The only on line purchase I have made recently was for movie tickets through fandango. Is there any common thread?
Ya
  24th of Nov, 2008
I too was billed .22 on november 20, 2008...I haven't looked at my credit cards yet but if this is nation or worldwide then someone or several thiefs are making it big!!! What can we do
Ma
  24th of Nov, 2008
Me Too. They billed me for 24 cents on november 21st. I canceled my card and reported it at https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx I have a visa/debit card with BOA

Pain in the ###
St
  25th of Nov, 2008
I was billed for .23 on 24 November 2008. I also used Fandango to buy movie tickets 10 days ago. I contested the charge with my bank.
Ta

Adele Services - .21 charge
Texas

.21 charge showed up on my check card with Bank of America, I called and the fraud devision said this has happened alot over the last month. CLosed my card issuing another card.
  25th of Nov, 2008
The same company withdrew .21 out of my acct. A card fraud company contacted me in regards to this. I have to change my cards. They have been reported and there is an alert out on this company/individual.
  25th of Nov, 2008
Yeah I just saw the .23 charge on my account also. I am so frustrated, right before the holidays and I will have no debit card. I am disputing the charge and going to have to see what I can find out about this fradulent charge. I guess this is what happens when the economy takes a fall.
Ed
  25th of Nov, 2008
I was also charged .23 and have just been told by the bank that another charge of $1.58 for the NY times is in pre-authorization state. I have also had one of my other credit cards used fraudulently on 11.17.08. It was used to open an account at Columbia House, eharmony.com, and iTunes. Not sure if the events are connected. Was informed they start with small charges to ensure the account is open and they upgrade to larger purchases. Make sure to file a police report even though it is a small amount of money.
Al

Adele Services - FRAUDULANT CHARGE
Phone: 1-800-764-8104

On 19 November 2008, my VISA credit card was charged $.24 by Adele Services. My credit card company caught it and stopped all new charges to my card. I tried to find out about the company but found out instead of many other fraudulant charges made to other peoples cards. My credit card company is now issuing me a new account.
Ni

Adele Services - unauthorized charge on credit card
adele services
Phone: 18005789641

ON NOVEMBER 22, 2008 I RECIEVED AN UNATHORIZED TRANSACTION FOR .22. I CONTACTED MY BANK, THEY GAVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER IT SAY'S THE NUMBER IS NOT IN SERVICE. I'LL BE CONTACTING MY BANK TODAY. IT'S NOT WORTH TAKING A CHANCE OF THEM TAKING MORE.
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
I received the same type of problem on Nov 21st 2008 for $.24... If you let me know how to resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it.
Ke
  26th of Nov, 2008
They charged me .24 on the 20th...if you multiply that times a few million people...we needs to stop them!
An

Adele Services - Fraudulent use of debit card
Don't Know
Phone: 800 764-8104
adeleservices.com

Found an unauthorized debit on my account of $0.25 on 11/26/2008. Checked this site and a few others to find similar complaints. Called bank. Cancelled Card.
Sh
  26th of Nov, 2008
I received the same type of charge on Nov 21st 2008 for $.22. If you let me know how to resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Adele Services - unauthorize charge
Colorado

I GOT A UNAUTHORIZE CHARGE IN MY DEBIT ACCOUNT CARD OF $.25 CENTS AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY BAK CHARGE A $35.00 OVERDRAFT ITEM FEE THAT NOT A GOOD THING ALSO I CALL THE NUMBER THAT I GOT SERCHING IN GOOGLE AND IS DISCONECTE THATS A RIP OFF ALSO TH BAK GAME THE SAME NUMBER AND STILL THE SAME NUMBER NOW BECAUSE THAT OVERDRAFT ITEM FEE CHARCHING ME TWICE HAD A BALANCE OF $70.00 AND I DO NOT KNOW THIS COMPANY.
Ra
  26th of Nov, 2008
same thing has happened to me. just chevked my account online and saw it. i will contact my bank also.
Na

Adele Services - Unauthorized charge of $0.24
Melville
New York

I was charged $0.24 on November 18 from Adele Services - never heard from them. Don't know who they are.
Ka
  26th of Nov, 2008
I also got charged 22cents a few days ago to my bank account which I don't even have a Visa for and have no clue who they are- did you figure out who they are yet?
Pa
  26th of Nov, 2008
I was charged 22 cents on my Visa credit card. I called my credit card company and they said that Adele Services was a fraudulent company. They cancelled my credit card and will be issueing me a new card with a new number. There is a concern that the small charge was to test whether the card number was valid and that this could be a prelude to Adele Services making larger charges.
Gl
  27th of Nov, 2008
I have received a charge of $.23 on my MC and this is a company I have never heard of and from
the complaints I have read if this scam artist is charging any where from $.21 to $.26 or more
from thousands of people he will be rich in no time.I know this is not a lot of money but I am not
letting this jerk rip me off if they get away with it once they will continue to do it. I want this removed from my account.

ref#55500808325207453467197