Adele Services / Unauthorized Debit Card Charge

1 2525 Colorado AvMalibu, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310 579-7115

November 20th debit card charge of $.21 from Adele Services. I have never purchased anything from this company. I have never even heard of them before this.

Comments

• Ki
      24th of Nov, 2008

I tried calling this number1-800-764--8104... Nothing! New York number. I am being charged by this company and I cannot get in touch with them? Seems shady to me. I cannot remember the last time I used my debit card. What is going on? I did not know what this was until I looked at this website.
    kw

• Rh
      24th of Nov, 2008

I just check my credit card and noticed a charge for $.22 I don't know this company either. I'm going to complain to my credit card company.
    I'm wondering if the other complaintants had ordered anything online with their credit card lately?

• Tr
      25th of Nov, 2008

I just checked my online statement and I to have a debit amount of 0.22. I've never heard of them. I will be calling my back as soon as they open today.

• Be
      25th of Nov, 2008

I just found out the took .24 found my account and I have never hear off them. had bank change my card.

• Pe
      25th of Nov, 2008

Just found a charge on my credit card for $0.25 and I've never heard of the company. I tried calling their 800 number and got a recording stating it was not in service.

25th of Nov, 2008

I got the same charge on my account, never heard of them before. I called my bank and they gave me the same number which is not even in service. My charge was for $0.22.

I called the bank and told them that I have never heard of them and they cancelled my account immediately and sent me a new card.

I think whoever is doing this is hoping people won't care for the little amount being charged and they'll ignore it and that is how they are stealing from us.

• Gc
      25th of Nov, 2008

Got the call today from my bank, it was a 23 cent charge. Someone got a hold of my and your numbers and are testing it out to see if it is a working card number. Once verified it is, the larger amounts usually follow. Call your bank, close out the card due to Fraud and have them send you a new card with a new number. Wouldnt bother calling them or anything, just cancel ASAP.

• Mi
      25th of Nov, 2008

Trying to find a common thread with all of this.

Has anyone recently used Redbox DVD rental?

• Dp
      26th of Nov, 2008

I too have a charge for .23 and the 800 number is not in service "at this time". I have no idea what this charge is for but if they do it to enough debit cards they can be making a bundle. I am canceling my debit card.

• Da
      26th of Nov, 2008

Could PAYPAL be the common denominator? I hardly use my checkcard for ordering anything, also a real CC. But paypal does have my checkcard number.

• Da
      26th of Nov, 2008

Could PAYPAL be the common denominator? I hardly use my checkcard for ordering anything, aways use a real CC. But paypal does have my checkcard number.

2nd of Dec, 2008

When I reported it to my credit card company they are going to discontinue my card and issue me a new one. Apparently there is more to this $0.26 charge that simply 26 cents. The 800 number to call was different 800-578-9641 but the message I received was that it was not a working phone number.