Adele Services / Unauthorized Debit Card Charge

2525 Colorado AvMalibu, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310 579-7115
November 20th debit card charge of $.21 from Adele Services. I have never purchased anything from this company. I have never even heard of them before this.

Comments

Ki
  24th of Nov, 2008
I tried calling this number1-800-764--8104... Nothing! New York number. I am being charged by this company and I cannot get in touch with them? Seems shady to me. I cannot remember the last time I used my debit card. What is going on? I did not know what this was until I looked at this website.
kw
Rh
  24th of Nov, 2008
I just check my credit card and noticed a charge for $.22 I don't know this company either. I'm going to complain to my credit card company.
I'm wondering if the other complaintants had ordered anything online with their credit card lately?
Tr
  25th of Nov, 2008
I just checked my online statement and I to have a debit amount of 0.22. I've never heard of them. I will be calling my back as soon as they open today.
Be
  25th of Nov, 2008
I just found out the took .24 found my account and I have never hear off them. had bank change my card.
Pe
  25th of Nov, 2008
Just found a charge on my credit card for $0.25 and I've never heard of the company. I tried calling their 800 number and got a recording stating it was not in service.
Ja
  25th of Nov, 2008
I got the same charge on my account, never heard of them before. I called my bank and they gave me the same number which is not even in service. My charge was for $0.22.

I called the bank and told them that I have never heard of them and they cancelled my account immediately and sent me a new card.

I think whoever is doing this is hoping people won't care for the little amount being charged and they'll ignore it and that is how they are stealing from us.
Gc
  25th of Nov, 2008
Got the call today from my bank, it was a 23 cent charge. Someone got a hold of my and your numbers and are testing it out to see if it is a working card number. Once verified it is, the larger amounts usually follow. Call your bank, close out the card due to Fraud and have them send you a new card with a new number. Wouldnt bother calling them or anything, just cancel ASAP.
Mi
  25th of Nov, 2008
Trying to find a common thread with all of this.

Has anyone recently used Redbox DVD rental?
Dp
  26th of Nov, 2008
I too have a charge for .23 and the 800 number is not in service "at this time". I have no idea what this charge is for but if they do it to enough debit cards they can be making a bundle. I am canceling my debit card.
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
Could PAYPAL be the common denominator? I hardly use my checkcard for ordering anything, also a real CC. But paypal does have my checkcard number.
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
Could PAYPAL be the common denominator? I hardly use my checkcard for ordering anything, aways use a real CC. But paypal does have my checkcard number.
Ja
  2nd of Dec, 2008
When I reported it to my credit card company they are going to discontinue my card and issue me a new one. Apparently there is more to this $0.26 charge that simply 26 cents. The 800 number to call was different 800-578-9641 but the message I received was that it was not a working phone number.