Adele Services / Fraudlent charges to bank account

CO, United States Review updated:
This company charged against my CC $.21 for ???? I did not give them my CC #. This was on 11/21/2008. On 11/30/2008 I had to have my computer cleaned for spyware that had attached to my Interent Explorer. I also had charges pending for the New York Times. I did not, or have I ever subscribed to this magazine. Then came the $.21 then came $151.00 to Amazon all within 1 week all charged to my CC account. OK $.21, who would pay attention to $.21 on there bank statemnet, but multiply that x 100, 000 people, BINGO- pay day and fraud..

The Attorney General for New York needs to investigate this. The Amazon is also in NY along with the Newe York Times magazine.
Jk

Comments

Li
  2nd of Dec, 2008
We were charged .25 on 11/22/08 against our debit/credit card. I'm cancelling our card tomorrow w/our bank. I am hearing reports that the company/persons in question has the 3 digit pin number from the back of the card. The only place we have used the card with the 3 digit pin was on 11/16 at Circuit City. Apparently all the computers were down at the store we shopped at. The girl had to copy our information on a carbon copy booklet and then imprinted our card. On our copy I noticed the 3 digit pin was wrtitten down along with our name and address. This is the only store I can think of that "may" have "allegedly" stolen our card info. Anyone else shop at circuit city lately and have the same happen to them. I'd be interested to know.
Th
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I shopped at Circuit City on 11/17. I bought one item and paid for it by swiping my debit/credit card through the reader. On 11/20/08 I have a charge of $.24 to ADELE SERVICES. I just now noticed the charge and tried to figure out who Adele Services was which led me here. Needless to say I will be canceling my card today.

I don't know if shopping at Circuit City and the Adele Services charge is a coincidence but something strange is going on.