Adele Services / Fraud .25 charge to credit card

Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-764-8104
I was also charged .25 by Adele Services with a transaction from Irina Stacy on November 20, 2008. I called the credit card Company to say I have not used my card since July of 2008 when it was paid off. They told me they would remove the name. I asked what about the .25? They said I was responsible for it, I had made a purchase online from a pet store. They would mark it off and put it down as in dispute. IN dispute for what? I want it removed, as I did not make any purchases. I told them I do not order pet supplies online, and would never charge .25. I told them forget it, cancel my account. They then told me they would waive the charge, cancel my card and re-issue another.

I called Adele Services at the number on my statement [protected] to inquire, and the message said the number is not working.
Sa

Comments

Mi
  1st of Dec, 2008
While on vacation and visiting family for the holidays in NY State I tried to extend my rental on my car. They told me my card was rejected, and they wanted their car back NOW or asap. Being late and in a different time zone I had to put it off till the next day.
The next day we went to the bank to get additional money for the car rental where our message was 'card deactivated'. Being four hours difference from Alaska our home. We had to borrow money to cover the rental!
Finally got a hold of our bank where we were told it was not of our normal auto pay so they closed our card.
Prior to this I had called our bank on an 800 number and must have misdialed the third time around-when I heard a foreign voice but being busy I did not listen to his presentation. This was that Adele Services!!!
It made a mess of our vacation and we are anxious to get home after the holidays!
This is MY .21 cents and am very upset with this Adele Services just think how many people have been dooped by them and each .21 cents adds up.
I am not happy.