Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution / pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir / madam,

Hi!

This Rahul K Shrivastav, PF A/c no:KN/BN/34272/114181. were working As senior cashier in the brio the cafe bistro (SHOPPERS STOP LTD), juhu Outlet on adecco pay role.

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on 2nd February 2009.The company person told me that it will take at least 6 months to credit in your account.But Still its not credited to my Bank Account.

Please do the needful asap.

Revert back me on the same on my Email.
Thanking You.

Rahul K Shrivastav
Call me on:[protected].
rahuls8.[protected]@rediff.com

following is the reply sent by the company on 29/09/2009 as follows.

Dear RAHUL SHRIVASTAV,

Your forms have been submitted to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner's office on 12/08/2009 and your PF No is KN/BN/34272/114181. Once we submit the forms, we will not be able to track the status as they would directly coordinate with you for any clarification. Hence request you to contact the RPFC office at the below given contact details.

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner
2nd Floor, CMC Building, Begur Road, Bommanahally,
Hosur Road, Bommasandra, Bangalore – 560 068.

E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com / sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in

Phone; 080-[protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]

Adecco Support Centre
Call - [protected](Prefix your nearest STD code)
Mail - [protected]@adecco.co.in

sir,

i hope that you will take a strict action against the company, and help me to get my Provident fund as soon as possible.

Rahul K Shrivastav
mobile no.[protected]
email :rahuls8.[protected]@rediff.com

Ra
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Al
      20th of Jun, 2011

Dear Sir / madam,

Hi!

This Alka Dubey, PF A/c no:KN/DN /34272/38488. were working as a customer care executive in the flexione (airtel call centre ), Bhopal on adecco pay role.

I have submitted the PF withdrawal form on 25 march 2011.But Still its not credited to my Bank Account. kindly update the status of my pf .

Please do the needful asap.

Alka Dubey

• Ga
      21st of May, 2011

Dear sir,
    I was working with Motilal oswal Securities ltd I have submitted my PF withdrawl application form in March 2009 in Adecco Office.they send my PF form to Bommasandra, Bangalore My PF No is- KN/BN/34272/ 57897 But till date I did not get my PF amount.
    I have called at enquiry No of PF department- 08025734492 / 08025734590 but nobody is picking the call. I also wrote a mail to Bommasandra, Bangalore. he is given informaion my pf amount
    no name total amount Chque date
    57897 GANESH DALVI ANIL 7087 726924 14/10/2009 but i am Could not get my PF Amount In my bank Account. Please Sir HLEP ME.

Ganesh Anil Dalvi
    ganesh.[protected]@gmail.com

• Pf
      26th of Jan, 2015

Hi,
    this is padmini hyd, pf A/C no:KN/BN/34272/393079.were working as a tellsell in the flexone(hccbpl), hyd on adecco pay role.
    I have sudmited the pf withdrawal from on november 19th 2014.but still its not credited to my bank amount.kindly update the status of my pf amount.
    please do the needful asap.
    Padmini hyd