Adecco. Co. In / pf not recieved

1 India Review updated:

Dear SIr,
This is Manoj Kumar and my PF no is KN/BN/34272/149907.
I have submitted my PF form in year 2010. but I have not got the claim amount so far, When i checked my status on http://stg1.kar.nic.in/epf/loginnew.aspx, its showing your claim is recieved on 21/07/2010 and is being processed so please tell me when i will get my PF amount.
I will be highly obliged to you

Region : BOMMASANDRA / Establishment Code : 34272 / Employee No : 149907
Receipt_no Type status remarks ppo_no
[protected] Form 19 Under Process Your Claim is received on 21/07/2010 and is being processed.
[protected] Form 10C Under Process Your Claim is received on 21/07/2010 and is being processed.

Data Maintained By EPFO, Bangalore

Comments

• Pr
      31st of Oct, 2011

I think should report to the police and file a case against them.

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2011

Doesn't appear to be a very reputable claims processor. Definitely file a written declaration against them.

• Vi
      2nd of Nov, 2011

I am Vinod Ramesh Sawant and my PF no is KN/BN/34272/148421& KN/BN/34272/342962
    I have submitted my PF form in Mar.2011. but I have not got the claim amount so far, so please tell me when i will get /cleared my PF amount.
    I will be highly obliged to you.

Company name - Reliance communications Ltd.
    Current Add - C/o Tanpure N.M. Ramyanagari Ho.So., M-107
    Bibwewadi pune - 37
    Permanent Add - A/p - Rautwadi, Tal- Koregaon,
    Dist - Satara - 415525

• Ir
      21st of Mar, 2012

PF No : KN/BN/34272/245917

I got my PF amount from Adecco PF trust in Sep'11 but still I haven't received the Pension amount. I Have submitted both the forms (19 & 10 C) same day at Adecco office Ahmedabad in Apr'11

From last 3 months Adecco support center replying me that they have submitted my application in RPFC office bommasandra, Bangalore and it will clear in three months now 3 months get over then they are saying please contact RPFC office they gave me contact number of RPFC office (080-25734590). When I called them and asked for the status they said they have not received any application for PF account number KN/BN/34272/245917. I informed this to adecco customer care but they are still replying with the same line that they have submitted the form to RPFC office.

I mailed this details to RPFC office by mail [protected]@epfindia.gov.in) but not getting any reply.

Request you to please help asap

• Hb
      8th of Jun, 2012

Dear Sir,
    My name is Hemlata Bisht & my father Name Mr. Prem Singh Bisht. Date of joining- 04-04-2009 so pleasemail me my salary Slip on my Id- [protected]@gmail.com. it a request plz mail me its urgent.

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2017

Dear sir plz abhi mera pf not

• Ni
      14th of May, 2017

Dear sir I am Rakesh Kumar and my pf no is pay/BOM//34272/790586 I have submitted my pf from (10c) in February 2017 . but I have not got the claim amount so far, so please tell me when I will get/clear my pf amount. I will be highly obliged to you

• Su
      3rd of Aug, 2018

I am Sushil kumar and my PF no is KN/BN/34272/800838 User Id: D67717
    I have submitted my PF form in June.2018. but I have not got the claim amount so far, so please tell me when i will get /cleared my PF amount.
    I will be highly obliged to you.

Company name - Accenture
    Thanks,
    SUSHIL KUMAR
    Mo-9911399876

• So
      21st of Aug, 2018

Dear sir
    my name is Soheb Qureshi Reliance Trends Gwalior Madhya Pradesh . Employee ID B87581 uan number...100019614996 . Sir maine 08/082018 ko apna pf form bhar kar speed post . Adecco PF office Bangalore ke liy kiya tha. Maine Speed Post tracker par check kiya to mera pf form 13/08/2018 ko adecco PF office Bangalore me receive hogya hi sir mera pf claim pas hone me kitne din lagenge.
    Sir mera claim jaldi pas kra do.

Soheb qureshi