addvantage real estate services, LLC / do nothing to high on their service fee want money up front charge for sale signs e-blast charge

1515 carillon streetholiday fl 34691, FL, United States Review updated:
2.2
Phone: 1-877-232-9695

I had invested with this flat fee broker Keith Gorden who list your property which i have for sale. he charges upfront for listing your property with mls, homes.com, realtor.com and few other places. I found out after later date since i applied i am getting no hits on my property. I have one person call since i took on this contract [protected]. i have spoke to him he hinted my house price might be to high. I told him i dont believe i have my home to high, next day he emails my account to purchase others things to purchase to help sell it like buying lock box & use his brokers to assist in selling my home. When i first spoke to him he told me to offer 4% to realtor to draw them to shown house i did. Then he also has a space where you can give a bonus to realtor also. This mistrust started after i e-mailed the co. i was drop the commission to 2% i spoke to him he said that was not good idea that it would stop him from e-blast the various realtors see for him to e-blast to realtors you must offer a 4% commisson. I believe this broker is like the ones we have on wall st. their only drive is to put money in their pockets and hell with the client. I also noticed on his site he said he was in tampa fl area on his card he has holiday fl. Keith@getmoreoffers.com i wonder if he is doing this a his home. I also think after i searched around his prices are to high and seen other people just use his lowest priced plan. he talked me into going with his co. he said you get a agreement contact and all sorts of lies about why his co. is more experienced he said he been doing this for 15 yrs. I again been misguided in the trust of brokers in this whole system its not the first time i been ripped off by brokers & cant stand it anymore. I used the sec to get my money back from a broker before. If you can help in anyway i would appreciate it. let others know. P.S. As i look on his web site i now also see he hasnt sold only a fee houses in this central fl. area none in my area of the city of kissimmee fl.

Comments

Da
  24th of Sep, 2008
I had invested with this flat fee broker Keith Gorden who list your property which i have for sale. he charges upfront for listing your property with mls, homes.com, realtor.com and few other places. I found out after later date since i applied i am getting no hits on my property. I have one person call since i took on this contract 8-12-2008. i have spoke to him he hinted my house price might be to high. I told him i dont believe i have my home to high, next day he emails my account to purchase others things to purchase to help sell it like buying lock box & use his brokers to assist in selling my home. When i first spoke to him he told me to offer 4% to realtor to draw them to shown house i did. Then he also has a space where you can give a bonus to realtor also. This mistrust started after i e-mailed the co. i was drop the commission to 2% i spoke to him he said that was not good idea that it would stop him from e-blast the various realtors see for him to e-blast to realtors you must offer a 4% commisson. I believe this broker is like the ones we have on wall st. their only drive is to put money in their pockets and hell with the client. I also noticed on his site he said he was in tampa fl area on his card he has holiday fl. Keith@getmoreoffers.com i wonder if he is doing this a his home. I also think after i searched around his prices are to high and seen other people just use his lowest priced plan. he talked me into going with his co. he said you get a agreement contact and all sorts of lies about why his co. is more experienced he said he been doing this for 15 yrs. I again been misguided in the trust of brokers in this whole system its not the first time i been ripped off by brokers & cant stand it anymore. I used the sec to get my money back from a broker before. If you can help in anyway i would appreciate it. let others know. P.S. As i look on his web site i now also see he hasnt sold only a fee houses in this central fl. area none in my area of the city of kissimmee fl.
Ro
  4th of Apr, 2009
A quick comparative listing analysis shows that he is priced to high, by about $20, 000. He has also gotten at leads 10 buyer leads, and his online listing has been viewed over 100 times.
Te
  22nd of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Addvantage Real Estate is a COMPLET SCAM. Keith Gordon the Broker and his staff will tell you anything in-order to get you to upgrade to useless services and pay more money.
Er
  19th of Jun, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks to Roy Jones for backing us up on the review above from David Z in 2008. He was priced too high and ignored advice by the broker. We did everything we could to offer him marketing that would increase his exposure. However, exposure will not cure bad pricing since the market determines value, not a seller's opinion of value. Regarding the post by Teddebear...a colleague also in the flat fee listing business notified us that Teddebear also posted the exact same comments about their company being a "complete scam." Typically the only people who have bad things to say about our company are our competitors or Realtors themselves since they perceive us as a threat. Our client reviews and sales statistics say it all. We have sold over $256 million worth of properties to date through our discount MLS listing programs and have nothing but happy customers. To read our reviews and view sales stats, go to www.getmoreoffers.com.

ADDvantage Real Estate Services Logo ADDvantage Real Estate Services