A.D.D.R Awards Payment Data / Scam lottery winnings!

P.O. Box 9035Jericho, NY, United States Review updated:
3.75
This company again wants 19.99 Delivery Track code 8274500-a271. Records 8274500-A271. File I.D. [protected] I have two of the same letters with different file I.D. numbers. This has to be a scam!

Comments

Dv
  15th of Mar, 2008
I have got a similar offer and request to send 19.99 fee to process a Prize of 1.4 million. Obviously a fake one.
Jo
  17th of Mar, 2008
I too recieved a letter from these people stating that I had won $1,400,000! They asked me to sign & send check or money order OR CASH for $19.99. Is there anything that can be done?
Sa
  18th of Mar, 2008
I received to exact sale letter on 3/18/08. There must be something that can be done to stop them from sending out this letter.
Pa
  18th of Mar, 2008
I received the same letter and feel that there should be some way of stopping these mailings.
De
  18th of Mar, 2008
I received the same "official" letter yesterday, March 17, 2008.
In my opinion if you win something there shouldn't be a fee to claim it which made me suspicious.

Yes, is there something we can do? I wonder if these people get our names from resumes posted for work.
Na
  19th of Mar, 2008
Today I received the letter telling me that I won $1, 400, 000 and asking for $19.99. I am trying to find out if it is a scam because most legit organizations don't ask for money if you win. How do you go about investigating such an organization?
Ed
  18th of Apr, 2008
Have anyone actually follow upon this letter to see who, whether or not this letter is a scam?
Vi
  18th of Oct, 2008
my mother in law recieved this letter on 10/14/2008
exact same letter. thank you for the complaints. she asked me and by google found this list now she wont waste her money on a scam.