Add Media, Inc. / Blogtoolkit / Fraudulent Debit Card Charges

United States Review updated:
G. Sierra Khan
BEWARE of the website listed above! Last month I noticed a $39.95 charge on my bank statement that I didn't recognize. I contacted the 800 # associated with the charge to inquire. The rep told me that a couple of weeks earlier I had signed up for a two-week trial for a service I knew I had NOT ordered: I neither have internet service at the time; nor had I for several months prior. All to say, I had not been online—not even to check email--since Nov., 2008.

After explaining to the rep exactly why I could not have placed the order in January 2009, she became increasingly agitated by my follow-up questions—questions designed to pinpoint whether this was the result of fraud on the part of the vendor, or someone who ‘phished’ for credit card info in order to purchase services from otherwise ‘innocent’ vendors. Once the rep’s attitude turned hostile, I ended the call to contact Sovereign Bank to initiate a formal dispute of the charges.

It was only through the dispute process that I found out that ADD Media, Inc., Armory Building, Suite 5073, Victoria Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts, East Caribbean, is the corporate entity behind www.blogtoolkit.com. I then ‘googled’ ADD Media, Inc. to find the only information available online—[redacted]’s entry complaining about ADD Media’s eerily similar $39.95 monthly charge, but in that instance through www.bidfuel.com.

Q: I wonder, just how many ‘faces’ does ADD Media, Inc. have on the web, scamming for dollars through two-week trial programs that never go away (not even upon request, apparently)?

A  14th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They own different websites that offer BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, ADDmedia, and many others.

The St. Kitts, East Caribbean address is BOGUS. It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address.

Here is their ACTUAL address:

i Lead Media Inc
437 E 1000 S
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
(801) 785-8988
A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
EXPOSED: BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, Add media, Milkbands.com, ileadmedia.com
The St. Kitts, East Caribbean, and the Belleair Bluffs, Florida addresses are BOGUS.
It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address, the address in Florida is just a rented mailbox.

AKAs: Kaleb Pierce, Jenny Pierce, Jeanette Court

Bogus Companies: BidFuel.com, MilkBands.com, ileadmedia.com, blogtoolkit.com, webstoreexpress.com

They operate out of 2 undisclosed locations that are within a mile of each other;

1369 North Nuttall Drive

Phone: 801-766-1067
Fax: 801-766-8441

EMAIL: kalebpierce@comcast.net
A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
Funny, they run a milkbands.com site that appears to be family friendly, they posted their family photo there, and they distribute their milkbands to local stores in Utah. MEANWHILE...they are operating dozens of scam sites that sell bogus ebay success cds...and charging customers credit cards over and over, every month --even after the customer calls to cancel!! These 2 criminals are running a typical mail and credit card fraud.
A  4th of Jun, 2009 by
I too, got ripped off by these people.
A  5th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Report them to the FTC at www.FTC.gov
N  4th of Dec, 2009 by
I too am very disgusted with this blog it tool kit scam. Recently, I was on a site and do remember checking a box to order this kit for a low shipping rate of $1.97. In no way was it noticable that there was then a fee of $39.95 every month after a two week trial period. While waiting for a dispute in process from my bank to be settled, another charged occured. The bank gave me the 800 #. I was able to get through to the company, where the woman on the other end was very snippy. She told me it states clearly, which it does not, the terms and conditions that I had to have checked. She then proceeded, after I demanded she cancel this, to tell me that next months charged could be waived and I could start the membership over. To make matters worse, I never even received this stupid kit thing. This company should be ashamed of themselves for misleading people. I used a secondary account that I don't keep much of a balance in, and it has cost me alot in overdraft fees from my bank. If anyone has advice how to fight this company it is very appriciated.