Adco Media Corp - Ads are great / Copycat Company discrediting Adco Media

Davis Mortgage
I have met a rep fro a company calling itself Adco Medis Corp and they are really National Publishing. Beware of tht as I see complaints about Adco and they are not true as far as my experience. I tbought a $1500 ad in a America Home mag and I have been getting great results from it. Then A WEEK LATER somone supposedly from Adco Media and I called the main office and they did not know who it was and told me who was running around scamming people. I see another person on the net called David C. that must have found that out as well doing research.

I knew they were fake because I know my local rep is and called her as well and she told me the same thing, and came over and showed me exactly what they are showing people. MAKE SURE YTOU ARE DEALING WITH THE CORRECT ADCO MEDIA - one is a scam and the other is a National Medi afirm who I see now from talking more and their site deal with McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Dominos, (www.adcomedia.com) DON'T GO TO ANY OTHER SITE - THAT IS THE FAKE ONE- I felt better myself as I had not seen the ad yet, then it came out in the grocery stare and I was getting business from other parts of the program and let signed in releif that everything they said was true.

I just felt I should let people know there is a 2nd company called Adco and they are fake. Probebly the people who the other complaints on the net did business with. Plus I see they have been in business for a little over 9 years.

J Davis - Davis Mortgage

D  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
I WAS THE Florida manager that wrote that copy cat response. It was their only response to their growing problem of not giving customers what they purchased. I dare anyone tell me they are that person because I know you are not. I wrote it. ADCO is renaming themselves American Home Today, Family Fitness, and Tristar. They ripped their program off from another company that does pizza box top programs, and that company is night and day from ADCO. They kill you with customer service and do everything they say they do.
No i don't work for that great company, and I wish I did.
N  17th of Feb, 2010 by
The company that we are complaining about is ADCOMEDIA which is AKA Tristar. BUYER BEWARE!