ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 by

sales executive

Abudhabi, United Arab Emirates
Adcb.ae
Hie my name is vijay I would like to complant about adcb sales executive name sridhar who is working in rigga branch he has taken sign on credit card application and said you can send documents on watsapp and after that he said you will get 20000 credit limit for the card as per ur eligibility however the reason of applying for this card is to get goo limit i already informed him thay i have adcb card having 5000 limit which is not sufficient for me he said dont worry I will give you 20000 limit and finally i got card of 5000 again and when I called him stating the same thing he said you vl get that much only if you want cancel the card and he abused me and spoke to me in a arrogant way and then i got to know that just to achieve his target he put my application and cheated me and one more thing is he and his manager kishore approved this card with our hr verification which is completely voilation of coc of the bank, Hence please look in to this and kindly take action against him .

Regards
Vijay 556579967
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Banks

Comments

A  17th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
ADCB COMPLAIN department is doing so bad

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree