AdCarJobs.com / Password paid for does not work

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the list on cars to drive for money. I'm looking to supplement my income and though i got through on the site i was directed to sign up for the bonus membership at additional cost. I decided to look at each of these websites to find out if any are actually funtioning. Out of all of them i found 8. The list is made to look longer by duplicating websites. 2 of them are for europe. This is stuff that can be found online but very few people are reporting this as a scam. Each of the websites that were funtioning required an additional fee for membership and i saw that these websites have a referral program so with this money everyone is getting a kickback and the person is just being passed around while everyone else is making money off of them. If anyone wants the list i will provide since i have paid for this.

Comments

• El
      2nd of Apr, 2009

This company is a ripoff.My Pass word worked, but I never recieved any responce for a adcar.And they promised if you not satisfied you can get your money back.Yeah right!!!