Adaptable Realty LLC / Never Returned Rental Deposit

1 87 Woodland RdShort Hills, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9732589800

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. WHEN YOU CALL THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LIEING ABOUT EMPLOYEES BEING ON MATERNITY LEAVE SO THE DONT HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU. IF YOU GAVE THEM ANY MONEY KISS IT GOODBYE...

Comments

Ad
  14th of Nov, 2008

I am an attorney considering an action against Adaptable Realty to force return of stolen deposit money. I was burned by them as well for a large amount of prepaid rent and unreturned deposits. If you are owed money, please contact me at adamr1963@yahoo.com. Thanks.

St
  14th of Jan, 2009

They got me too.
Checked out in August 2008 and still have not received anything but a long list of excuses. They no longer take calls on their main line either, all you get is an answering machine.

Please contact me through the "send email" option by name if anyone finds resolve with the group.
Thank you!

Da
  28th of Mar, 2009

They are complete scam artists. This group buys homes, pays unlicensed workers to make "repairs" that never pass inspection or obtain certificates of occupancy, rents the home through Adaptable Realty without true ownership and then allows the house to go into foreclosure. They are complete ### - Brian Peoples, Ken Siegel, Brian's wife, the whole crew.

Adam, what do you think the likelihood is of getting blood from these turnips? They did a short sale on the house we were living in by about $300k.

Ca
  28th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am currently filing a legal suit in court against Adaptable Reality. My family and I had to moe out of a rental home that went in to foreclosure. After we paid our rent on time and consistanly. However, after we moved I am still trying to obtain my security deposit back from over three months ago. Please contact me at Cmy110877@aol.com