Adams Irrigation / Awful experience

United States Review updated:

The man that owns this business is as dishonest as they come. One of his drivers backed into me on labor day weekend and Mr. white filed with his insurance company. Insurance contacted me, gave me an estimate on the damage. After I took it to Reliance ford in La Porte Tx, had it repaired, I found out the driver of the truck changed his story when the insurance adjuster called him. I ended up paying for the damage myself. Why would Mr white file a claim if he thought he was not at fault. Why did his insurance company come out and give me an estimate to have my car fixed. Do not do business with this man. You may not get what your asking for in the contract. If a man would do this on a little accident, (total cost: $643.00) then he will not honor his contract in a dispute.
Va

Comments

Mr
  18th of Jan, 2009
Well, Maybe if you wouldn't drive like a maniac through parking lots you wouldnt run into people.Take a look at yourself sir, Or is it to difficult for you to see where your at fault in life.Slander is a crime.And if you were so rightous like you said then the insurance company would have paid you...Fro a grown man, You act like a child, And from what I heard so did your other half.Have a great day.
Mr.White