Adam Hersh Posters / Scamed

Adam Hersh Anything is a complete scam. This website is complely false, I was charged for my poster a total of 17.99$ and never received my product. Not only was I scammed but it is literally impossible to get a hold of anyone at the company. I have tried via telephone and email and no response back. I am posting this so others do not make the same mistake. This company is exemplifies the lack of ethics that have flooded the internet and the best way to protect yourself is to research companies which I didn't do. This is posted in an effort to prevent good people from getting scamed. This company and whoever is behind should be ###ing killed---I'm sure he will be killed someday. Karma.

More Adam Hersh Posters Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      7th of Feb, 2011

Adam Hersh is a joke. I bought a poster from them a few years ago. Regrettably, I also bought the frame that came with it. It was delivered AFTER Christmas (when it was PROMISED before then). When it finally did come, the frame was the cheap kind of plastic frame you can buy at a crafts store for $10. However, AA charged me $60. That's right - SIX ZERO for a cheap plastic frame. I returned everything and filed a complaint which - surprise! - was never answered. NEVER buy from them - TOTAL SCAM!!!