Adam Ginsberg International/click To Trade / Asked for a refund and now refusing

1 11693 San Vincente Blvd Suite 518 Los Angeles 90040CA, United States
Phone: (888) 355 7770

In October 2012 I did Adam Ginsbergs ebay course costing me $3997.00. This course was to give me an insight into ebay and how to do listings and take photos along with hot snipper and a web page set up. All this I received however over the course of the three days Adam spent alot of time telling everyone about click to trade and how we should join it as its the new way to make money. After finishing the course and not really knowing whether to join or not I decided to join. I then paid $9997 dollar on the new course which he promoted to be a great new business. At the time things were very tough for us as I had a sick husband and I thought anything that could help us financially could help us in the difficult time. I was very hesitant to join however Adam was very convincing say he really thougt i would join and it would work even asking me if I had a secret credit card that my husband didnt know about. This then made me very skeptical however I knew I needed anything that could financially help us out so I joined. I have never used his click to trade program and I have sent him an email asking for a full refund as my husband is still unwell and I dont have the time to do this course or the spare money involved. He told us it wouldnt take up much time but I'm well aware it does and also I have a few friends who are doing the business and are not making any money and are losing money every month. I can not afford to do this so have asked for a refund they have sent me back a letter today explaining that I'm unable to get a refund even under the circumstances of a sick husband. I have four young children and used their money to pay for this course and am most disappointed that they wont refund me the money I paid. My husband is unware of this and I'm extremely angry that under the circumstances they have told me they will put my membership on hold. At the time I did do some investigation to see if he was ok and couldnt find much about him however as he has ripped so many others of people are now putting up stuff about him on google and how he is a scammer and I'm most upset that they wont refund me this money without me even using their program. Please help me get this money back as I feel this is so wrong and unethical of someone. Looking forward to your reply and a positive outcome. If you need anything else please dont hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks