ad posting / complex game (in my opinion)

1 Pakistan Review updated:

A year back i registered with a company named PASTENEARN which according to them is UK based with a registeration fee of rupees 65 dollars

then they give me a account where i can get the matter to post on different classified websites but when i posted their ads on sites there were problems during posting
i collected domains of 1000 sites but can only successfully posted on 250 and when i submitted to the company they give me the money for posting on 100 sites and give me no reason what mistake i have made this happened with me for continiously 4 months and i recoverd my only half subscription fee.

Pa

Comments

• Al
      20th of Sep, 2008

i have recieved aE-mail nokia online promo 208 i have informed that i have winned 182, 000 GBP after completing thier required information they have said to me to send courier charges Rs. 400.00 pounds but iwants to confirm from you that if it is true please inform me all as soon as possible...

• Al
      20th of Sep, 2008

i have recieved aE-mail nokia online promo 2008. i have informed that i have winned 182, 000 GBP after completing thier required information they have said to me to send courier charges Rs. 400.00 pounds but iwants to confirm from you that if it is true please inform me all as soon as possible...