Ad Efx Midwest LLC / Lack of Customer Service

1 3409 Schofield AveWeston, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-298-1271

I purchased 2 gift certificates from Ad Efx Midwest back in May 2009. I have only been able to schedule one of the four services on the certificate, and my mom hasn't been able to redeem any of the services on the certificate. The Day Glow Spa is not going to open because the technicians do not get paid for "down time, " and one appointment is "not worth the drive" for some of the workers there.

The Day Glow Spa is open by appointment only Tuesday - Saturday, so I am not sure when my appointment is important enough to be open. Another down fall is that the certificates expire in October 2009.

I have stopped trying to schedule an appointment with the spa and I have been trying to contact Ad Efx directly. That experience has been a joke! No one returns my calls or my e-mails. I have been professional, but frustrated and no one seems to care.

I am asking for a refund of $90.00, the cost of the two gift certificates, but until someone contacts me I will continue to share my story about the Day Glow Spa and Ad Efx in hopes that I can save someone else a headache!

Rl

Comments

• Be
      12th of Nov, 2009

I purchased 2 gift certificates from AD EFX for Infinity Salon And Spa in Lakeville MN. I was lead to believe the spa was located in my city but it wasn't. I immediately canceled the certificates by following the instructions. It's a month later and I still haven't seen a refund.