Acuvue/Oasis / Severe Eye Damage from Acuvue
I just bought a brand new case of Acuvue Oasis contacts, on the first day I was experiencing eye irritation, very minor. I properly removed the contact from my right eye and experienced an excrushiating pain, when to the hospital to find out that the severe pain was from a corneal ulcer in the middle-left of my cornea, after days of severe pain, the doctors have considered me thier main case and informed me that once i heal i will have a permanent scare on my cornea and will require laser surgury. All this from one stupid contact. I demand some compensation for my pain which is still going on right now.
More Acuvue/Oasis Complaints & Reviews
- Acuvue - Never received rebate
- Acuvue - Rebates revoked!!!!
- Acuve Oasis contacts for astigmatisum - Trail pair in one week
- Acuvue - oasys hydraclear-plus
- Acuvue - accuvue oasys contacts
- Acuvue - unfilled rewards/reimbursement
- Acuvue - 1 day acuvue moist contacts
- Acuvue - acuvue oasis for astigmatism
- Acuvue - acuvue rewards service