Acusheild Financial / Scam Scam Scam

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I was with Acusheild since Oct 04. I was ignorant & careless with credit cards in my early twenties. (BTW-Credit I never should have been granted by the CC companies) I did not want to file bankruptcy. And "Best-Debt"(Acusheild) seemed to have all the answers. The sell was flawless. They said all the right things, pressing my emotional buttons and I was told they would only profit by how much they settled on each account. Once I signed on the dotted line, the friendly rep was gone immediately. (apparently he was a sales-guy, NOT in customer service like I thought.). They began to auto-debit my account and took 1k monthy. Nothing happened for a year, then I got a lawsuit from a creditor and I asked them to settle it, they said I had no money to settle even though I had paid them over 12k. They said that was their fees! What?! That was NOT the agreement. Fees first? That was never the sell. All I can say is LIES, LIES, LIES. They messed me up good. If someone gets a lawsuit going, include me on the witness stand! I have MANY horrific stories.
Annie G.

Comments

• Mr
      26th of Feb, 2009

I agree with you, the screwed me up good! Now I can't even get a hold of them, their telephone has been busy for the past 6 weeks! Gggrrrrr!!!