Acura of Peoria / BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

1 Bell RoadPeoria, AZ, United States Review updated:

Finance person was very rude to us because we didn't want to add extra stuff to our loan, like gap insurance. It was a bad experience all around, would not go back and buy anything from them again and wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to go shop for a car at Acura of Peoria in Peoria, Arizona. Terrible customer service.

Aa

More Acura of Peoria Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ve
      7th of Apr, 2008

We have had a terrible experience with this dealership also. We bought a "preceritfied car" and found that we virtually paid for nothing. Our seatbelt was cut or torn 3/4 of the way (how did that pass inspection)?? And we had 2 of 4 tires completely bald and the other 2 need to be replaced--the dealership records indicate that all of our tires were a different brand and that they all measrured 5/32 --which they clearly did not. The dealership did replace the seatbelt and 2 of the 4 tires but not without a number of discussions with various managers who "did not have the authority to approve this". We would recommend that if you choose to purchase a used car from this dealer that you take the car to an independent mechanic and have the 150 point inspection re-done for your own safety. Also we found that our salesperson was not knowledgeable about the vehicle he sold us and when he did not know the answer to something, he just lied. Our recommendation overall is to steer clear of this dealership and save yourself a lot of headaches.

• Br
      25th of Sep, 2008

This complaint is not true at all and, I can not belive that GOOGLE will allow racist remarks on this...please read "camel Looking " since I am of an indian race.
    Please take this off..since I am plannign to take major action against this customer for racist remarks.

23rd of Apr, 2009

This isn't GOOGLE. GOOGLE does not monitor the entire internet. Learn how to use a computer you camel. One more thing, how are you possibly going to file a complaint against someone named "Very Unhappy"? Come on! Acura of Peoria is the worst dealership I have ever been to. They pull every trick in the book and I am totally surprised they haven't gone out of business yet. TOTALLY SHOCKED I KNOW ITS COMING!!!

• He
      16th of Jun, 2009

I totally agree with you, I just stopped by this dealership today, bad customer service, I would NEVER go back there any more, even I do not have a car to drive.

1st of Jul, 2009

I agree too. This Camel looking guy is the worst guy u wanna see before you invest half of your savings. They Lie all the time to get you to the dealership and then try harsh words to pull down ur morale. He wanted to pay me for the gas I spent to come to his store. I would not recomment anyone to go to this dealership ever

• Ra
      4th of Jul, 2009

We just bought a brand new TSX from Acura of Peoria. We got the best price out of all 3 dealers in town and more for our trade. We were actually there when people above were arguing and being loud to bully the sales people. There were 10 people trying to buy one car. Our sales professional Mr. Caleb Watkins was great and we bought the car same night. I would recommend this dealership any time.

• Je
      4th of Jul, 2009

I had a Great experience at acura of peoria!!! i got the best deal out of all three Acura dealerships and the best sales person too!!! and the mang. Brijen was awesome he gave me more for my trade than anyone else!!!

• Je
      4th of Jul, 2009

I'm definitly recomending everyone i know to go to Acura of Peoria!!!

• Ol
      12th of Jul, 2009

if you don't have anything nice to say about a person or business.just remember one thing, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to speak and removed all dought.

• Co
      18th of Aug, 2009

Wow! I can't believe the low maturity level of those that complain in the above comments. I just purchsed a vehicle from Acura of Peoria. Robert was one of the most sincere, kind and helpful salesman that I have ever met. Everyone was polite, not pushy and provided excellent customer service! Highly reccommended!

2nd of Oct, 2009

The service department is ridiculous! I have gone 3 times in the past 4 weeks and each time my car is worse than before! It now makes three different sounds when I drive and the alerts keep going off even though they say nothing is wrong with the car.

They are complete ###s. I'm going to a different dealer for servicing now even though this is the closest one to my house.

• Yu
      25th of Jan, 2010

This dealership failed to send me away as a happy customer. I gave them the opportunity. The car I bought was supposed to have a thorough check-over. They were not able to check/replace the engine air cleaner, so I asked both the service manager and the salesman about this. Neither offered to take the car back in to replace a simple air filter. That's all they had to do. Pretty silly. Now I get to tell seven others. You know what that means in marketing. From JJohnson, a snowbird that comes around often.

1st of Mar, 2010

After going to most all of the dealerships in the valley to find the right car Acura of Peoria was one on the list. Have to say it was one of the worst customer service dealerships in the valley that we went to. They treated you like if you didn't have money you shouldn't be there. Made my family and I just leave just because we didn't feel comfortable. But on a postive note we went the BMW of Chandler and got a new car there! (note to self don't judge people by their age, clothes they wear or car they drive into a dealership might lose a sell.)

20th of Jun, 2012

These people are the most rude bunch of jack offs i have ever met. And the Camel guy is the worst! And you cant sue google you idiot and you cant go after an anonymous poster..U must work for the idiots at Acura of Peoria or be related to one of them. They used the bait and switch financing on a close friend of mine and we went elsewhere to purchase our new vehicle. I will give alot of credit to Rodeo Ford for making us a great deal.

• Bu
      22nd of Apr, 2013

Talk about judging a person just from what they are wearing. This place is just as bad as Subaru in Peoria. Worst customer experience, but I guess I ended up getting a better vehicle a few lots over at the Lexus dealer. Hope they feel dumb since I was paying cash. Jack ###!!!