Acura of Peoria / Mistreatment!

1 Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:

Our visit was ok until we were verbally abused by the managers. After my husband asked for his keys to the car we already own, the managers continued to debate my husband. My husband expressed that he has never had an experience like this at a dealership before and stated that he was ready to go, mind you this was under calm, cool, and collectiveness. The "manager" yelled at my husband to GET OUT! My husband never raised his voice and showed extreme respect to everyone. We don't recommend doing business with Acura of Peoria. It seems that they need training on how to treat potential customers. We may have gone home and thought about the numbers that were presented to us but after the debating and verbal abuse, never again will we purchase or step foot in one of their dealerships.

More Acura of Peoria Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ty
      6th of Aug, 2008

I experience the same treatment there at Acura of Peoria. Bough the car there 2 week ago ( july, 08). Was told that the car was free of accident, and not getting the carfax report when asked. Told that wasn’t nessesary. Did the car fax after getting the car home to find out a bunch of stuff on record, brought it to the mechanic to get a bunch of thing that need to be fix. Call the dealer, no one available, no one want to help, getting the run around treatment, promises to call but never return any phone call. ACURA OF PEORIA did me a dirty deal/ please don’t go there for your car need. RIP OFF dealer. ACURA OF PEORIA; DON’T GO THERE

• Ti
      9th of Apr, 2009

This dealership rips every customer off! sales and service DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

• Av
      27th of Apr, 2009

I live in Prescott, AZ. I was given an UNBELIEVABLE quote which they lied about. The first red flag was when I arrived at the dealership no one came to great me. When I walked into the dealer I still was not greated. Finally they were kind enough to show us 2 cars. We were looking for base models. The cars were fun but the dealer had to ride with us in a TSX between my 2 children. When my wife and I made the decision to leave that is when they got confrontational. The 2 dealers were using extortion techniques to get us to buy their unreasonable offers. The man yelled at me infront of my wife and kids. NEVER GO TO ACURA OF PEORIA.

• He
      16th of Jun, 2009

I agree with you TOTALLY!!!

• Wi
      4th of Jul, 2009

We have bought Five cars from Acura Of Peoria. In today's world people just want to offer car dealer's stupid offers and when they are denied they want to complain.

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2009

100% in agreement . They mistreat, laugh at and rip off customers. Don't even go there!

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2009

Don't even step at their door. They are always laughing at the customers. They mistreat people, the hide behind the glass office and laugh at the customers thinking how stupid we are for believing what theya are telling us. We heard them laughing and saw them manipulating the numbers . We will never go there. Not even if we get paid to be there for one minute. From the sales mineons to the sales managers ending with an arrogant GM who is nothing but an idiot in charge, this place deserves to be closed for bad business practice. Ask our Attorney General who has several investigations on them.

Mr Van Tuyl : CLOSE THAT STORE!