Acura of north scottsdale / BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Acura Of North Scottsdale
Thier manager was rude and started telling us how we did not have the correct information to buy this car.
Basically told us that information on consumer reports.com about the TL was false and invoice is much higher.
Just Lied to us.

More Acura of north scottsdale Complaints & Reviews

Plus Acura of north scottsdale - false advertising [4]

A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Scottsdale Acura - Worst Experince ever!! We made the deal over the ineternet with their so called " internet manager ". When we got there they told us that they dont have the car we had worked out a deal on. Other Acura dealer in Chandler did tell us that they did not have the vehicle but the "internet manager" swore that they did.
When we asked that what was the point for doing this, they said well we can get the car in 10 to 15 days and we did not want to miss your business.
N  17th of Feb, 2011 by
I made the mistake of giving the "finance manager" my credit info so they could run a credit check.
The next day I found out that they had simply given the info to 6 different banks who ran the credit independently. Six different reports. So, it will take 2 years for that damage to disappear off my credit report.

Desperate salesmen do desperate things...

Don't believe a word they tell you!