Acura of north scottsdale / false advertising

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I was recently looking for an acura TL and sent a quote request to Lou Solomon at Acura of north scottsdale.
After three days we made the deal and when we went ot pick up the car, they switched the cars on us as well as pricing. We decided not to do business and went to another Acura dealer to do business. We also heard similar stories about Lou Solomon from our friends and co-workers.

More Acura of north scottsdale Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ru
      16th of Apr, 2009

Acura of Scottsdale-

I recently purchased a used Acura MDX 2007 with about 30, 000 mi. Before signing, I was told not to worry about the scratches. They will fix it with no problems. I again confirmed with them about the scratches the next day because I had to take in paperwork for the vehicle I traded in. Again, it was no problem (spoke to Matt, sales manager, typical traditional- high pressure - say what you want to hear salesman). I took the vehicle in to get my lo-jack installed and for the repair of the scratches. I got a call that evening reassuring me that the scratches we going to be repaired because my service consultant Sommer was confused. I wait 5 days. I get the car back with no notification that they will not fix the scratches. I go back in and the excuses fly. They just buffed the vehicle without doing any body work.

I love the car but the dealership cannot be trusted - a Penske dealership.

• Ra
      4th of Jul, 2009

I was at the dealership yesterday, they lied to me about having ordered my car. I dealt with an internet manager there who gave me a quote and said that they have the car on the lot. When we showed up to to take it home, we were told that it was a mistake and it will take another month or more.

• Me
      24th of Jul, 2009

Acura corporate needs to do something about thier staff. Sales manager Matt acted like he was doing us a favor by selling us a car.
    We were looking for an mdx but ended up buying a mercedes becuase of the way we were treated.

• 0 Votes

i can not believe that a huge business man like roger penske is still letting that arrogant ignnorant woman jenny lang run this dealership, I worked there for five years and they do not do business the right way and when i saw things that were immoral, they let me go. First of all the salesmen are told to make sure that they never tell a customer what we have in stock and unless customers ask, we are not supposed to tell them dealer cash and special rates. They also made comments about people's ethnicity and race.
    I moved away from Arizona after that and I am much happier at another dealership.