AcuiPure / over charged on credit card

TX, United States Review updated:
seems alot of people have been scammed on this product. suppose to have been a free trial. then they send gum and some other product. which i did'nt order. my husband has questioned it on our bill. why have we been billed twice? and why is it over $64.00? i never odered the gum or the other product!!! just the free trial of the acuipure. what's going on? and how do i contact the seller? we better not get charged a third time. this is terrible. they need to be stopped. quit advertising a free trial, and then when people order it. tack on some extra products. that is totally wrong. legal action should be taken.
Fo

Comments

Rh
  20th of Nov, 2008

CCN Nutra
Riverdale
Illinois
Phone: 888 692 8352

I was trying to do a free trail and no sooner I provided infomation about my credit card I was charge 41.95 within minutes of the order I called a cancel the order. 1 month later they are trying to bill my credit card 38.95 without authorization and I have cancelled the order over a month ago
Sh
  21st of Nov, 2008
I JUST HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I AM VERY UPSET AND WILL NEVER RECOMEND THEIR PRODUCT TO ANYONE.!!!
Ch
  15th of Dec, 2008

ACUIPURE
Florida
New York

THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I CONTACT MY BANK AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN, BUT ADVISE ME TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO NO AVAIL. NOW THE BANK IS TELLING ME I HAVE TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCT. THAT I'VE HAD FOR 25 YEARS IF I WANT THIS TO STOP.
Sa
  28th of Dec, 2008

Altus
Oklahoma

THEY ADVERTISED FREE TRIAL OFFER OF THIS PRODUCT AND THEN CHARGED ME FOR IT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WANT TO CANCEL THE DEBT FROM MY DEBIT CARD. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. THANKS. SALLY SMITH
De
  2nd of Jan, 2009

AcuiPure - Charged my account for product i did not receive
Arizona

My account was debited for $39.95 by Acuipure. I order a free trial product on 11/17/08, which i never received. I contacted the company, when i receive the charge in my account. We realize the had the wrong address. I request they cancel the order, but the customer service clerk refuse to cancel the order, she told me by law she has to sent out the product. I refuse to give her my correct address and she refuse to refund my money. Please tell me what I can do to get my money back. Thank you in advance for you help.
Ea
  2nd of Jan, 2009

Acai-Pure.com
2375 East Camelback Road
Phone: 888-692-8352
Acai-Pure.com

Advertises that the total cost was 4.95 which charge to credit card, they then say 14 day free trail never mention a subsiquent charge of 39.95 say it is fine print, I authorized it I read fine print never saw any mention of this also sent other product at cost of 5.95 same MO with following charge of 39.95. Have called said I was lying and hung up when I asked for my money back, said I didn't read fine print.
Ma
  14th of Jan, 2009

getorderhelp.com
4397 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento
California
Wallyblots@netzero.net

I ordered a one time trial of this colon cleanse/ weight loss trial. They have been billing me twice a month and even before they ship a product that I didn't order. They also cannot be reached by phone or thier designated website. The only thing I can do now is close my bank account to stop this. They don't return telephone calls. I am a senior on a fixed income, I can't afford this. They have run up several hundred dollars in overdraft charges when my normal bills are paid. I can't do anything about it. Mary
Ma
  21st of Jan, 2009
gO TO YOUR BANK A ASK FOR A AFFIDAVIT OF DISPUTED ATM/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS TO FILL OUT...THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK...SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...

AcuiPure Logo AcuiPure