AcuiPure / over charged on credit card

1 TX, United States Review updated:

seems alot of people have been scammed on this product. suppose to have been a free trial. then they send gum and some other product. which i did'nt order. my husband has questioned it on our bill. why have we been billed twice? and why is it over $64.00? i never odered the gum or the other product!!! just the free trial of the acuipure. what's going on? and how do i contact the seller? we better not get charged a third time. this is terrible. they need to be stopped. quit advertising a free trial, and then when people order it. tack on some extra products. that is totally wrong. legal action should be taken.

Fo

Comments

• Rh
      20th of Nov, 2008
    CCN Nutra
    Riverdale
    Illinois
    Phone: 888 692 8352

I was trying to do a free trail and no sooner I provided infomation about my credit card I was charge 41.95 within minutes of the order I called a cancel the order. 1 month later they are trying to bill my credit card 38.95 without authorization and I have cancelled the order over a month ago

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2008

I JUST HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I AM VERY UPSET AND WILL NEVER RECOMEND THEIR PRODUCT TO ANYONE.!!!

15th of Dec, 2008
    ACUIPURE
    Florida
    New York

THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I CONTACT MY BANK AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN, BUT ADVISE ME TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO NO AVAIL. NOW THE BANK IS TELLING ME I HAVE TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCT. THAT I'VE HAD FOR 25 YEARS IF I WANT THIS TO STOP.

28th of Dec, 2008
    Altus
    Oklahoma

THEY ADVERTISED FREE TRIAL OFFER OF THIS PRODUCT AND THEN CHARGED ME FOR IT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WANT TO CANCEL THE DEBT FROM MY DEBIT CARD. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. THANKS. SALLY SMITH

• De
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    AcuiPure - Charged my account for product i did not receive
    Arizona

My account was debited for $39.95 by Acuipure. I order a free trial product on 11/17/08, which i never received. I contacted the company, when i receive the charge in my account. We realize the had the wrong address. I request they cancel the order, but the customer service clerk refuse to cancel the order, she told me by law she has to sent out the product. I refuse to give her my correct address and she refuse to refund my money. Please tell me what I can do to get my money back. Thank you in advance for you help.

• Ea
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    Acai-Pure.com
    2375 East Camelback Road
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    Acai-Pure.com

Advertises that the total cost was 4.95 which charge to credit card, they then say 14 day free trail never mention a subsiquent charge of 39.95 say it is fine print, I authorized it I read fine print never saw any mention of this also sent other product at cost of 5.95 same MO with following charge of 39.95. Have called said I was lying and hung up when I asked for my money back, said I didn't read fine print.

14th of Jan, 2009
    getorderhelp.com
    4397 Fair Oaks Blvd
    Sacramento
    California
    Wallyblots@netzero.net

I ordered a one time trial of this colon cleanse/ weight loss trial. They have been billing me twice a month and even before they ship a product that I didn't order. They also cannot be reached by phone or thier designated website. The only thing I can do now is close my bank account to stop this. They don't return telephone calls. I am a senior on a fixed income, I can't afford this. They have run up several hundred dollars in overdraft charges when my normal bills are paid. I can't do anything about it. Mary

21st of Jan, 2009

gO TO YOUR BANK A ASK FOR A AFFIDAVIT OF DISPUTED ATM/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS TO FILL OUT...THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK...SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...