acui pure / was charged for something i didnt order

12399 belcher rd southLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
i ordered acai pure and was suppose to only pay shipping and handling and whenever it came in the mail i received two other things which i did not order and found out they already charged my card for the full amount. not once did they tell me they would charge my account for that amount and i felt that was wrong and would like for them to return the full amount to my card b/c i sent everything back to them unopened.
Je

Comments

To
  20th of Nov, 2008
I agree with you. I ordered this same product and was only to be charged the shipping, then I received 2 other items they claim were included in the advertisement, I agreed to keep them with a credit of $15 after being billed for everything. As I was looking for my credit on my account, I saw that there was another charge for what I don't know yet. I have sent another e-mail to the company since this seems to be the only way I can get in touch with them because they always have almost an hour wait on their phone line, even before the company opens. very suspicious. I will file a fraud complaint if the charges are not reversed.

thank you for your comments.
Ca
  28th of Nov, 2008
I returned the item with a delivery confirmation but the post office said with that many returns that sometimes not all of them get scaned into the system. Make sure you insure your package for the 80 bucks. That is the only way you will get your money back. I made the mistake of only getting the confirmation number and the post office will not stand behind it. Acui Pure will not admit to recieving the package. The post office will pay you for your package if they mess up.
Jo
  25th of Jan, 2009
I ordered the trial size of acai pure also then i got my credit card statement i was charged for the whole bottle which i payed shipping also 4.95 was what was on the computer between the trial size of acaipure and colon cleasen i was charged 148.00 29.00 dollars i don't even know what it was for . i have tried to contact them you can never get any body .the wait is 29 mins to 1hr wait the paper said to go on the computer to get a comp. #. this company is a ripe off . i got a bottle of colon cleaser last week it was 84.00 dollars. they have charged my credit for that and a bottle of aciapure i have not received. this company needs put out of business.
Ly
  5th of Feb, 2009
I've just returned from my Financial Institution to close my checking account. This company is all about charging unauthorized charges from your debit/credit cards. They are rude and unhelpful when trying to find out what the heck is going on. I've threatened them with a lawsuit, with no results. I've closed my account with the bank to protect myself. Buyers beware!!!
To
  5th of Feb, 2009
I totally agree...I paid 4.95 for shipping to try this product on the 24 of Jan. I've received nothing and will go to my bank and make sure they get nothing else from me...thank you guys so much for letting people know about this company!!
Jw
  6th of Feb, 2009
I agree also about this company, I also did the trial offer for Auci Pure and was also charged for other items I did not ask for which was Hoodi Burst gum and Hoodia water, this to me is very bad business from this Company and I will never use this company ever again. Buyers beware of trail offers from this company. I am now checking my credit card bill for more unknown charges to see if they are related to this Company.
Ma
  25th of May, 2009
I ordered Acui Pure for the 14 day ***FREE*** Trial. They charged me for this ***FREE*** trial. If I understood the individual I spoke with at the HELP center, in order to get this FREE, I needed to return the bottle. I did not understand what she was trying to get across to me in her explanation. I told her she must get quite a few complaints about this scam and she said NO. Go figure. After reading these complains, I am going to say she is full of soup.
Fe
  30th of Nov, 2010
They did me the same way in2009 but I thought it was jus me but I jus came across all of these messeages and as I can see they are totally a scam on the up an up, they charged my credit card for some mess I was not aware of also, I didnt even take none of it, I just look at that mess for months trying figure out what was it about a little bottle an a pack of gum that can cost so darn much, this must be a cure in a bottle and a pack of gum, I didnt even try to call them because I know they was a rip off from the get go!

Acui pure Logo Acui pure