ACUI BERRYfraud

1 Review updated:

Yahoo had an advertisement for the Acui berry diet supplements on the 17th Dec 09. I accessed the thread link to the site and made a direct order and payment for them with my debit card but have not received the product despite the money being taken from my account and cannot contact the company who were selling them as the advertisement no longer exists.

I have contacted yahoo about the issue but am waiting for a reply. I am very concerned that I may have become subject to fraud and that more money might come out of my bank account when this company has my bank details. I don't know what to do and need advice about what to do. I am thinking of going to the police but it is going to be complicated to explain about web links and pages etc.

More ACUI BERRY Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      Jan 13, 2009
    ACUI BERRY - I cancelled and they still charged me another month
    Acui Berry

When I ordered the free trial and paid for the shipping and handeling, it did say that if you did not cancell in the next 15 days your credit card would be charged so therefore I got on the computer on the 6th day after ordering and I cancelled, I even got a response. And today 1/13/09 it show that Acui Berry has charged my credit card $70.51.

• La
      Jan 20, 2009

I am very disappointed with the Acai Berry Company and product. I too wanted to try the "free trial" and when I received it I changed my mind and didn't feel the product was safe for me. I received another bottle that I did not order on 1/17/09 and called the company and told them I did not approve this order only to find out I was charged $89.00! I was told that they would not send anymore and I had to send this back before they would credit my account back. I mailed the product back yesterday at my expense!
    Today I was sent another bottle of Acai Berry. I called again and was placed on hold for over 15 minutes! I can on;y imagine that several customers are complaining of the same thing. This time after I explained what happened the representative of Acai Berry said that he would email me a confirmation that my account will be credited back . He than verified my email address and said that he would send me the confirmation. I have yet to see any confirmation.
    In my opinion, Acai Berry company has no creditability or ethics. What kind of scam is this?

• Be
      Feb 10, 2009

i was almost ready to order acui berry thanks alot for posting these things ! u saved my credit card and bank account!!!

• Sc
      Feb 12, 2009

Yes THis is very much an online scam. I ordered one for myself and my daughter also ordered one. To date we have been charged over $300 to my account without my authorization. All I received was the free trial bottles and nothing more. Sadly I paid with my debt card not knowing that I can not stop the charges unless cancelling my debt card. I have called the company twice, both times I get the same round around that I will get my money back and they will email me. Both of which does not happen. When I ask the girl for the FWM Lab's address she refused to give it to me and I ask her 6 different times. What does that tell you about the company she works for???

NEVER ORDER ANY THING FROM THEM. FOR EVEN IF YOU CANCELL IT THEY WILL STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

• Kl
      Feb 21, 2009

i have tried several times to cancel my order. the number i call never lets me speak to a rep. please give me a number i can call or some info to help me with canceling my order

• Kl
      Feb 21, 2009

i have been scamed with this stupid product and cant get through the toll free number they give on the order form to cancel.
    please help with any info in getting this order canceled and getting my money back.
    this is the biggest ripoff, they need to be locked up for doing this to innocent people.

thanks

Feb 21, 2009

I just checked my account and they have ripped me off too. Who do you call?

• Ta
      Nov 25, 2009

Although, it may cost more money, I am considering a class action suit, because of the nautre of the rip off, excuse after excuse. Dishonesty of the company. I have the certified signed receipt to the shipping manager with my RMA #, cancellation date, etc. I want my money back just as quickly as the withdrew my funds. 30 days is sufficient time.

•   Jan 03, 2010

You suck at the internets. My advise to you : throw your computer on a garbage dumpster near you. That'll will do.