Acu - Shield Finanacial / Poor customer service!

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Like all people, I believed in the hope that I could somehow. Pay less then what I owed the credit card companies. I made the mistake of trusting my financial well being to a company that is based in Las Vegas. This should have been a clue that a company in Las Vegas would be a gamble, but I had few other options, and believed them when they said. They could help me repair my credit. Here it is almost a 2 years later and, with two of the three credits card companies already receiving judgments against me. I realize that the fees I'm being charged would have had a better return if I had gone to Vegas myself and stuck them in a slot machine. I have tried to contact them many times and am told that I CANNOT speak with MY negotiator. Meanwhile I have left numerous messages and VERY rarely receive answers to my questions. I am not sure what criteria JD POWERS uses to rate call centers. Helpfulness. But there was always someone there to answer the phone. And say. I'm not sure but I'll check into it. Then never return my call. With ANY information about my account.

My wife and I have discussed it in great detail and decided that we would pull out of the " PLAN" and contact the companies our selves. There is only one left. Like I said. That hasn't sued us. I expect we can't do any worse than we have with "help"
Bottom line is Acu-sheild is a lie. Trust yourself to save yourself. And save your money for the creditors.

If there is ever a class action lawsuit I will be one of the first in line if only to recoup the damage this company has caused us.

Pa

Comments

• Su
      19th of May, 2008

I am 65 years old and have had two strokes.In Jan.2008 I asked for my refund of my money. It is now May o;f 2008 and nothing. I call everyday and just get sent from one to another, soon they'll run of people to send me too. I'm having a hard time getting my medicine because I need my refund and they won't givae it to me.

Suzanne King

• Sc
      20th of May, 2008

If you are like me, then you were forced to store your money with Global Client .. contact them directly to ask for a withdrawl
    CustomerSupport@globalclientsolutions.com

• Ra
      4th of Jan, 2009

I'am very upset the way this whole ordeal has transpired. I yet to receive any relief . Just a summons from the local Sheriff.

• Be
      7th of Jan, 2009

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! IALSO WAS LEAD TO BELIEVE ALL MY DEBT WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF AND WRAPPED UP WITHIN ONE YEAR...YEA RIGHT...LUCKILY WHEN THE HARRASSING PHONE CALLS NEVER QUIT AND I WAS NEVER ABLE TO SPEAK TO MY SO CALLED NEGOTIATORS I QUICKLY AFTER ONLY THREE MONTHS CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND WITH DREW FROM THIS SCAM...THEY GOT ALMOST SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS OFF OF ME AND I WAS REFUNDED LESS THAN SEVENTY...MY CREDITORS ALSO TOLD ME THEY NEVER RECEIVED ANY LETTERS ABOUT THE PROGRAM . I WAS FLAT OUT LIED TO. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BE IN ON ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT FILED AGAINST THESE SCAM ARTISTS...PLEASE...PAY YOUR CREDITORS YOURSELF...THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU AS LONG AS THEY HAVE COMMUNICATION FROM YOU..THEY ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS...

• Ba
      6th of Apr, 2009

My husband kicked me out of the house and wouldn't pay a penny to help me move. I had to borrow from relatives to get settled. I had lots of credit card debt in my name only so my ex wasn't responsible for them, only me. I thought I could go into debt relief and it would help. Guess I didn't research far enough. I signed on with Fast Track and Global Client Solutions in November, 2008 and they took $260 a month and as of April 1, 2009 they had never contacted any of my creditors for a negotiation. I called them to have them withdraw me from their plan. They said ok, just to submit a letter w/all the information and account number and in 10 days to 2 weeks they would send my money back. I am anxious to see how much I get back, if any. When I'm sure that they have cancelled everything, I'm going to file bankruptcy. Should have done that in the first place.

• Ba
      29th of Apr, 2009

I am now cancelled out of Fast Track/Global Client Solutions and have received my money that they say I have coming back. Out of the $1, 040 that I paid them, I got back $30. So my conclusion is that I should have either filed bankruptcy in the first place or at least contacted my creditors and made some kind of arrangements. The calls kept coming - sometimes 20 a day - and none of them were contacted in 5 months. So beware, Friends, don't be a dope like me. If you want to go into debt management, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!! They say hindsight is 20-20 and I am living proof of that!!!

• Ev
      6th of May, 2009

I contacted Debt Settlement and they made it sound so good. $300.00 for 7 months, and my bills would be paid. Guess what, after a year or so, when I tried to cancel because they had only paid 2 bills off, an never sent me a statement showing anything paid off, they sent me a cancellation letter, stating that I owed them 3 months, or $900.00, when I had over that amount in their fund. They stated my contract plainly stated that I would have to pay 3 months to get out. Well, Ihave read my contract and cannot find that anyplace in there. I will be filinga complaint with the Fair Trade Board, asthey are just downright thiefs.