acu berry / scam

1 AL, United States Review updated:

These people are a total rip-off. My husband ordered the trail size. We cancelled the trail. They took 89.oo out of my account and they still haven't credited my card. I will keep calling every day. DO NOT BUT OR ORDER TRAIL SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!

Ja

Comments

• Dp
      16th of Mar, 2009

I also tried the free trial and I too wound up with charges on my account totaling 194.57 i had to close the account to stop the charges from happening they said even if i cancelled the membership i was getting charged for the trouble do not order ace berry or the colen clence you will be sorry or if you should want to try it use a prepaid card so you only get the trail and nothing else this is what they won't tell you on oprah and rachel ray show i feel for all those who have been suckered into this i admitt it i did get suckered but i won't agian

24th of Mar, 2009

I canceled mine also and they still took out of my account. Now I finaly got them to stop they still send me the stuff. I so many bottles of it and it doesnt work.

• Li
      27th of Jul, 2009
    acu berry - Being Charged for something I didn't order
    Florida
    myordersupport.com

I had $87.13 deducted from my account with out my knowledge and
    when I contacted the company about it I was basically told oh well. I was not connected to someone higher up when I demanded. I also did not receive any product for what I was charged...