Actualprint.com / No refund, rip off

1 Canada Review updated:

I have paid ActualPrint / Actualprint.com $509.25 for an order of custom corrugated boxes which ActualPrint was unable to complete according to the agreement, and ActualPrint / Actualptint.com has not refunded my money.

After a lengthy struggle to put the deal together in April I was finally invoiced on April 28th. I sent a Money Order to ActualPrint shortly there after. They received the money and told me they placed the order. I was told it would take about 5 weeks to complete and deliver the order to my door. After about a month I called ActualPrint to check the status of the order and they said they would not be able to complete the order for the price they quoted and that they would have to complete the order over-seas and I would have to pay an additional $500 to $600 for shipping. ActualPrint also said they would refund my money if I didn't want to pay the additional shipping costs.

After a several days I told them I wanted a refund. At this point I was becoming very suspicious and uneasy about this whole transaction. On July 9th I sent ActualPrint /Actualprint.com an email (as they requested) to cancel the order and refund my money. ActualPrint told me that I would receive my refund in about 10 days. After a couple of weeks I called ActualPrint/ Actualprint.com, and they said they had sent the refund check. I told then I never received it and have been trying to get my money back ever since. I have just been getting the run-around from Bobby and Chris who are the 2 people I have had contact with since the beginning. Bobby is my main contact, but I have often spoke with Chris in an attempt to get Bobby to respond to my questions through this entire transaction. Bobby often does not respond, or does not respond within the time he says he will. After being notified that I have been filing reports on several rip-off/complaint websites, Bobby sent me an email saying that he would call me the next day to discuss the matter. Here we are 3 days later and still no call. This is typical of Bobby's behavior since the beginning of this transaction. I don't need a call anyway. There's nothing to discuss. I simply want my $509.25 back. He also said I should remove the complaints and that I would receive my refund in a week. I told him that he must be kidding and that I want my refund first. Why would I remove a complaint about not getting a refund, when I haven't got the refund??

I am going to spread my story across the whole internet because ActualPrint / Actualprint.com has not refunded my money after almost 2 months. ActualPrint only tells me they will refund my money. It doesn't take almost 2 months to refund a customers money!

This is the worst, most disorganized company I have ever done business with and would strongly not recommend ActualPrint / Actualprint.com to anybody.

ActualPrint / Actualprint.com please refund my money as you have told me many times you would. Don't rip-off or scam me.

Ra

More Actualprint.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Guess I'm in the same boat as everyone else who has done business with them and wish I would have seen these posts before doing business with Actual Print. I have sent them a money order for $775.00 and have tried to contact them for the past 3 weeks and to take matters further, have not been able to get in touch with a live person and left numerous messages and emails. If there is anyway to get my name added to the lawsuit I would gladly give any information to whoever needs it for this matter in order to get either my product or money back.

• Ra
      2nd of Nov, 2009

As a business owner, I feel obligated to warn everyone about the company named, ‘Actual Print.’ They gave us the best quote, by far, but we later discovered there was a very good reason for that. Firstly, their lack of communication will give any healthy person a nervous disposition. Bobby, and Chris, who are supposedly responsible for customer services, are absolutely useless in communication, and make empty promises on a daily basis. We had paid them in full before they moved their business from Canada to Pakistan, and in conjunction with this move, and without warning, their website disappeared from the internet. During this time, they did not communicate with us. After they eventually appeared online again, it took us numerous emails, voicemails, and a final demand letter to receive our order 2 months later than promised in their contract. After receiving complaints from our company, they told us that they had thousands of happy customers over 13 years in business, but given the circumstances, I find this hard to believe. Actual Print is truly the worst company I have ever done business with.

Rachael

Denver, Colorado

• Dr
      14th of Oct, 2010
    Actualprint.com - If you want any customer service, professionalism, honesty, or your orders to be received on time, do not contact this company
    Actualprint.com
    actualprint.com

If you want any customer service, professionalism, honesty, or your orders to be received on time, do not contact this company.

As a business owner, I feel obligated to warn you about the company named, ‘Actual Print.’ They gave us the best quote, by far, but we later discovered there was a very good reason for that. Firstly, their lack of communication will give any healthy person a nervous disposition. Bobby, and Chris, who are supposedly responsible for customer services, are absolutely useless in communication, and make empty promises on a daily basis. We had paid them in full before they moved their business from Canada to Pakistan, and in conjunction with this move, and without warning, their website disappeared from the internet. During this time, they did not communicate with any of their clients, and had a number of bad reviews posted on various sites. People complained that they had not received their order for four months, or that they had asked for a refund and were not getting responses. After they eventually appeared online again, it took us numerous emails, voicemails, and a final demand letter to receive our order 2 months later than promised in their contract. After receiving complaints from our company, they told us that they had thousands of happy customers over 13 years in business, but given the circumstances, I find this hard to believe. Actual Print is truly the worst company I have ever done business with.

To further aggravate us, in receipt of a shipment tracking number, I asked Bobby to supply our artwork to us (their designers, by the way, were a huge disappointment throughout the process), Bobby then tried to charge me an extra $535 to email me my copyrighted artwork. I asked Bobby to supply this to us for free, as an inconvenience cost, to which he replied - ‘we are just employees that can’t help you with this request’. If the owner of this business has any pride at all, they would know that their employees are losing them business by not providing customer service, or abiding by their own 7 day policy. It is always in the owner’s interest to avoid reviews such as this.