ActualPrint / FRAUD

1 147C Speedwell Ave.Morristown, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1(800) 388-7029

I am one of the customer who was scammed by this company. Everything in this comment is exactly correct and I appreciate this posting - it will help the fraud investigation I have already initiated.

Co

Comments

• Ra
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    ActualPrint - Dishonesty
    ActualPrint.com
    Haidar Road, Pakistan
    Morristown
    New Jersey
    actualprint.com

If you want any customer service, professionalism, honesty, or your orders to be received on time, do not contact this company.

As a business owner, I feel obligated to warn you about the company named, ‘Actual Print.’ They gave us the best quote, by far, but we later discovered there was a very good reason for that. Firstly, their lack of communication will give any healthy person a nervous disposition. Bobby, and Chris, who are supposedly responsible for customer services, are absolutely useless in communication, and make empty promises on a daily basis. We had paid them in full before they moved their business from Canada to Pakistan, and in conjunction with this move, and without warning, their website disappeared from the internet. During this time, they did not communicate with any of their clients, and had a number of bad reviews posted on various sites. People complained that they had not received their order for four months, or that they had asked for a refund and were not getting responses. After they eventually appeared online again, it took us numerous emails, voicemails, and a final demand letter to receive our order 2 months later than promised in their contract. After receiving complaints from our company, they told us that they had thousands of happy customers over 13 years in business, but given the circumstances, I find this hard to believe. Actual Print is truly the worst company I have ever done business with.

To further aggravate us, in receipt of a shipment tracking number, I asked Bobby to supply our artwork to us (their designers, by the way, were a huge disappointment throughout the process), Bobby then tried to charge me an extra $535 to email me my copyrighted artwork. I asked Bobby to supply this to us for free, as an inconvenience cost, to which he replied in broken English - ‘we are just employees that can’t help you with this request’. Well, firstly I suspect Bobby is the owner of this disastrous company, since he is the only person who answers the phone and most of the emails (eventually), but if that’s not the case, I apologize for my misconception. However, if the owner of this business has any pride at all, they would know that their employees are losing them business by not providing customer service, or abiding by their own 7 day policy. It is always in the owner’s interest to avoid reviews such as this. I hope Actual Print find this particular review to be damaging.

Rachael

Denver, Colorado

• Ve
      21st of Jun, 2010

I am in the middle of being scammed by this company and it is absurd. The worst part is that by highlighting a portion of their text I was able to google it and come up with a few more of their scam companies.

If you can all of their numbers you will get the same shady voice.

Shut these [censor] down!

• Wo
      14th of Sep, 2011
    ActualPrint - ActualPrint are really a scam
    ActualPrint

ActualPrint are really a scam! This alleged printing company says they operate out of Morristown, NJ and questions for CASH to be wired to Bank of America in Union, NJ. They are really operating out of Canada & Pakistan!! After I wired them CASH for printing of boxes I never heard from them again. I contacted them with a number I fuond in Canada online, they hung up when I demanded they refund the CASH they stole from me@! I may have unwittingly contributed to a radical Muslim fundraising organization. These folks are Muslims & obviously have no scrupels as are they are blatant criminals practising Int'l wire fraud. So this is not practising Islam! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE INFADELS. I did & I deeply regret it, I got took. If you have been scammed by ActualPrint please report them to the FBI and American Homeland Security, I did. These pigs need to be unveiled & identified for the swine they are! Name yourselves ActualPrint! Show your faces!!!

• Lu
      29th of Sep, 2011
    ActualPrint - They are nothing but crooks and should be shut down
    ActualPrint

I made the mistake of doing business with the online printing company ActualPrint. Around July 21, 2009 I sent a bank wire to this company in the amount of $1330.00 against my better judgement, mainly because they do not accept credit cards - only guaranteed funds - and I have never conducted a transaction with a company that did not accept credit cards. I now know its because this company is nothing but a scam and they realize that they would be forced by the credit card company to give a refund for scamming customers.

Before sending my money to them for corrugated boxes they called me relentlessly. They even provided me with some fake references that told me how great the service were. I now believe that they were part of the scam. After they received my money they stopped calling me. Most of my calls and emails were ignored. Most times when I called I would just get a recording asking the caller to leave a message. When I finally got a chance to speak with either Bobby or Chris they lied to me so egregiously I knew that I had no chance of getting my boxes or my money back. They would say things like their facilities were shut down and they had to have the job completed overseas. Or they would lie and say that they would provide me with a tracking number within a day or two and weeks would past without a getting call. Each time its a completely different lie. I have never dealt with a company as corrupt as this one.

I have since filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Canada and believe it or not they did not even respond to this complaint. I am now in the process of filing a civil lawsuit to get remedy. My WARNING to anyone thinking about doing business with this company: PLEASE AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! They are nothing but crooks and should be shut down!