Actrade International Ltd / Personal Loan

1 7 Pennsylvania Plaza Suite 422New York, NY, United States
Phone: 1-866-490-9066

I Received a call on 5-15-08 from a rep at Actrade International LTD by the name Lauren Miller and was told i was approved for a personal loan. I was told by Lauren Miller that if i was interested or if i wanted to decline the approval. I let her know that i was interested and she told be she would fax over the paperwork to begin the loan process. I received the paper work and filled everything out and i also questioned her before i faxed her back. The loan required me to send in 1050.00 dollars for an insurance premium for my loan that i was approved in the amount of 6000.00 dollars. The insurance premium was to be sent to Cardif Pinnacle Insurance who were going to be my lenders. I was told as soon as they received it i was to receive my loan by direct deposit. I was directed to western union my insurance premium and call Lauren Miller after i did so, so she could let the lender know. Well i did everything as directed and still have not received my loan or my refund of my insurance premium or any returned phone calls.