Actpro / Dishonest Conduct

1 1/29 Webber Crescent ACT 2905Calwell, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:

We had Actpro perform our building and EER report for the sale of our home as required with ACT legislation.
I booked their standard inspection and confirmed price and turn around time for completion.
The report was suppose to be sent via email to us three days before the weekend which is when our house would be on the market.
When I didn't receive the report in the quoted time, I phone their office and was told if you need it before the weekend you will have to pay and extra $100. I was also told it was booked in the system that way and their computer would not release the report unless payment was received. They knew it was illegal to release a property on the market without the report, sounds just like a scam to me.
The report also contain numerous errors, I had compared it to the same report done by them a year previous from the previous vendor. They ignore all my communications when I bought this to their attention, the report was never amended and it almost jeopardised the sale of the property.

Ag
Apr 14, 2013

Comments

• Ac
      6th of Nov, 2013

ACTPRO has been trading for over 20 years in the Building and Inspection Industry.

We have set fees and charges which everyone is charged equally.

We aim to solve all complaints and issues, that have been brought to our attention.

ACTPRO