Actors Certified Training, Actors Challenge Training, ACT Studios / SCAM!!!

actors certified training
I know plenty of students who came and went through this school and not one of them has been prepared for a real movie set. The owner of this school, Tim Lampros, has been scamming people for years and it's sad to see this ### still doing business. He deserves to be shut down and kicked out of the entertainment business for good. Actually, who am I kidding, he was never in the entertainment business.

D  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
As you can tell by the personal attack, this person has some personal grudge. I went through the training - it is awesome. I have been in show biz for 15+ years. I am not going to take a class that does not prepare me for set. Or in my case, polish my skills as I have been a working actor my entire adult life.

Actual I have had a few classes that are geared towards Theater, learned some stuff but too little was applicable to set. Maybe this person could go on a crusade against the many schools that teach Theater skills to aspiring camera actors with no consideration of the unique training needed for the camera. Or all the places that make actors pay to be seen by a Casting Director.

Anyway, Actors Certified Training (actorscertifiedtraining.com) offers FREE Casting Director Workshops, FREE audit and FREE Showcases. If they were a "scam" they sure go about it the wrong way - exposing themselves for FREE!

Why is this Hater, who has never been to the facility, meeting "plenty of students who came and went through this school"? Are we all idiots? No, we checked it out for ourselves instead of listening to some guy with a personal grudge who seems to have too much time on his hands. Check your ego and take the training I took and you will be too busy working on set to critique things you know little to nothing about.
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Another "wannabe "working" actor who is a star in their own mind. Get over it bro, if you were a REAL working actor who actually makes a living as an actor (doubt you are) you wouldn't be taking classes from a guy like that. It's not surprising that you would be attracted to a school like this. How can anyone justify teaching an acting class who has little to zero experience. The guy was a set medic. HAHA! Would you let a trash man deliver your baby? Haha, such losers. You should look up the contact information for some former employees of this place. They'll be able to shed some light on who the REAL Tim Lampros is. I live in NY but I swear if I was there, I could show you e-mails from this guy that would make you feel very different about him. Ask him about Yolinda, Mike, Greg, Tony or Nitasha. He ripped them all off.
D  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Wow, I need to go over 3000 miles to see emails?

You continue with the personal attacks because you have a personal gripe. Now you are talking crap about me, and you know nothing about me. Very telling.

Many BIG time directors started in other positions, nobody was born a director, or any other profession. The training speaks for itself. Many instructors in town are FAILED actors. If they were successful as actors they would be too busy to teach. But that does not take away from any insight they have to impart.

I don't need to "FEEL" anything, I pay for training and get more than my money worth, as do my fellow classmates. No scam in that and no scam in all the FREE workshops and showcases. Maybe you need to look up the word "scam" as it simply does not apply.

Also, babies have been born for hundreds of thousands of years without doctors. Taxi drivers deliver babies all the time. So now you have included trash men to your list of unnecessary personal attacks?

Maybe you have a legitimate personal issue with Tim, I don't know, then why don't you go there it say it to his face instead of your cowardly internet smear campaign?
N  1st of May, 2009 by
No, you'd only need to drive 2, 991 miles. I just mapquested it. Good luck.
N  17th of Feb, 2010 by
Tim Lampros is a scam artist, he was only on set as a medic for B- grade movies, check IMDB idiots. Oh, and yes I went to one of his "Free" workshops so bag it as I know your not students your the scammers placing these comments on this blog to cover your behind!
N  17th of Feb, 2010 by
N  1st of Jul, 2010 by
No argument here, what they do is overprice a on camera training package. The person who runs this place is sly and cunning as they come. This man asks you to pay way too muchn for what is offered. Believe me if you use common sense and get the right training with a on camera training cfourse that they offer in many other places in Hollywood, you will be ok to go !
This snake oil merchant would like you to believe that he is your only oasis in this desert of deceit called Los Angeles. This he is not, far from it... I was in the class, and I will say I know
much more than before, but paid way way toooooooo much
This man Lamprose, well ... it is what it is ...
AS SLY AND CUNNING AS THEY COME... do your self a big favor, go somewhere else for your training... SURE ENOUGH