Actloan.co.uk / Unauthorised Transaction

Hi All, I have already posted on here already that my financial situation is not at its best and was looking into consolidating debts into one lump sum thats when i was phoned by a company called ActLoans which like most companies went through the sympathetic spiel and said that they would ring in a few days to see if i was still interested in a £1000 loan which they phoned back as was arranged and started to inform me that i had been accepted for a loan which i was very happy about as i had been declined quite a bit only to be informed that it would be a small fee up front and then i would receive my money i immediately told them that i was not interested in proceeding with getting a loan with them and thought it was all over until i checked in with my bank to see they had infact taken the fee anyway and surprise surprise i have not heard from them since and can't get hold of them as there inbox cannot receive anymore messages as it is full probably from many disgruntled people like myself stay away!

Pr

More Actloan.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tu
      May 25, 2011
    Actloan.co.uk - A payment 0f £49.95 was taken from my bank account on 06/05/11 without my knowledge
    Actloan.co.uk
    actloan.co.uk

A payment 0f £49.95 was taken from my bank account on 06/05/11 without my knowledge and a further payment of £20 was taken on the 09/05/11. I have no idea who this company are and why they have taken miney from my account please help me get my money back.

• Ol
      Sep 20, 2011

AT 24 OF AUGUST ACTLOAN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT 49.95£, I NOW IDEA WHY HE DID LIKE THIS.CAN YOU HELP ME RETURN MY MANY?

• Zi
      May 16, 2012

A payment 0f £49.95 was taken from my bank account on 11/05/2012 without my knowledge

Aug 02, 2013

who has the right to take money out of my account without my knowledge for aloan i did received i want my money returned to my account within the next 24hours if not i will go to thepolice fraud section at my local police they were 65.95 taken out