[Resolved] Activity Superstore / spa day voucher

1 The Activity Superstore Ltd Ash House Melbourne Herts SG8 6HB Registered number 3319862, United Kingdom

Dear Sir or Madam

I was given one of your 'Indolent Spa Day' for two as a gift. We went to Bannatyne gym at Quey Street in Manchester back in August. It was a very dissapointing experience, I complained and they agreed a refund but said I have to 'go through yourselves' which I did.

Numerous emails have been passed two and fro from your customer support department Harriet. She has assured me many times that she will issue my new voucher but has not done so up to date.

I feel I am being fobbed off and it is very frustrating.

Please can you resolve this issue asap otherwise I will take the matter further.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs Patricia O'Brien
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Activity Superstore Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018

Dear Mrs O'Brien,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have faced and for the length of time this has taken to be resolved. I can see that Harriet has been looking into this for you and will continue to do so. However if you could call me directly, I will be happy to resolve this for you today to avoid any further delays.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards