Active Products / active plus

ORDER #[protected] DETAILS
Active Plus Youth Cream $0.00
Shipping $8.69
Your Total $8.69
Please note charges will appear from: szlnbdy.com

These guys have taken 270 aust dollars from my account for the last 6 months. I work remotely so I have limited access to technology. I never authorised them to take money from my account. I am unable to contact them. I will possibly have to change banks for them to stop.

Dear Linda Willing,

Congratulations on choosing Active Plus Youth Cream! We want to take a moment to thank you for your recent order. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to assist you with your weight loss goals.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order or just want to share your thoughts about our products do not hesitate to call or email your comments at anytime. Our Customer Service agents are here to help you:

We can be reached any time by visiting http://www.activeplusyouthcream.com/support/, or you can send us r Active Plus Youth Cream support team

Please note charge will appear from: szlnbdy.com.

an e-mail at [protected]@activeplusyouthcream.com.

I haven't been able to contact them on this email. This is a face cream not a weight loss product.
I want to cancel my order and be refunded for all the payments they have deducted from my account. I never gave any permission for them to take money from my account.

Li