ACTIVE PLUS Youth Cream and Serum

Posted: Jun 22, 2017 by

unauthorised credit charges, unethical behaviour

Dear Active+ Support,
I ordered a TRIAL via Facebook only because it was advertised from findings on Shark tank.
I only received my creams today and checked my credit statement only to see your company has already taken out 2 separate unauthorised payments? Not happy!
ORDER ID: 4296937 / ACTIVE + YOUTH CREAM $131.00
ORDER ID: 4296953 / ACTIVE PLUS YOUTH SERUM $127.00
As of now please cancel any further orders or deductions from my account or I will have no alternative but to lodge an official complaint to the ACCC.
thanking you

Queensland
Australia 4214

Mob: 0415 115 166
Email: suejohnston1@bigpond.com
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

A  26th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have had 2 unortherized payments taken from my account for a product i have not recieved unable to make contact with active plus none of the phone numbers are conected cant find website will report as fraud definitely a scam
N  26th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Marie Mellor Unauthorised
A  29th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
2 unauthorised amounts debited from my account each around 100 us dollars. I haven't even got the trial tester cream as of yet.
With no way to contact the company, my email bounced back. Phones don't work. Definitely a scam. Cancelled my card and filed a card scam complaint with my bank.
N  16th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me from June, July and August now. No products received.
A  10th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here. Trial then scammed for two payments so far of $131/each. Cancelled card and declared a scam with bank.
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ordered and paid ZAR65 for the "free" sample of ACTIVE PLUS Youth Cream on 30 July 2017. Had many "chats" with them and was told repeatedly to give it another couple of weeks!! Today, 20 September 2017 the sample finally arrived at the post office. But then I was asked to pay another ZAR198 for custom duties. This parcel was sent from Virgin Islands!!? I absolutely refused to pay and left the parcel at the post office. This is such a scam and what made it worse in my eyes was that when they advertised this on Facebook, they used the name of Thuli Madonsela, making out that she was behind this product, which is obviously an outright lie. More fool me for falling for this scam. Hopefully I have learned a lesson...?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree