Active Periodicals / Terrible experience!
I signed up for a 2 year payment plan for 4 magazines at $35 per month for 2 years and then I was supposed to receive the magazines for no charge. After 2 years they advised I had agreed to 4 years so I went ahead and kept paying it. After 4 years they kept telling me that our agreement was for me to keep paying unless I wanted to send them a cash out check for over $700. I refused and changed my bank account. They responded by hounding me and my neighbor. They threatened to take the money out of my neighbor's account and to call the police on him. I checked their web site which states an individual by the name of Gregory Orr is the President and CEO. Google also mentions a Gregory Orr of Deerfield Beach, FL who was put in prison for bogus magazine subscriptions and other crimes. This individual was also involved with organized crime. I have had it with them and I'm going to report this to the Southern Florida Attorney Office.
More Active Periodicals Complaints & Reviews
- Active Periodicals - Attempted Telemarketing Fraud 
- Active Periodicals - They tried to lure me in with free shopping 
- Active Periodicals - Scammed me for $300 and are threatening me with legal action now 
- Active Periodicals - Total scam 
- Active Periodicals - continuous bank charges 
- Active Periodicals - magazines
- Active Periodicals - Magazine Scam
- Active Periodicals - Harassment