Action Pro White / Scam

United States Review updated:

I subscribed for free trial of Action Pro White production. The seller told me to pay only for shipment. I wasn’t happy with the received production, and after several weeks I received the bill for $60. I called their customer services and asked to return money, but they told me that I wasn’t eligible for refund. I sent emails and asked about refund, but they again refused me. Please leave comments about this seller, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Ga
Dec 22, 2013

Comments

• Wz
      Apr 05, 2014

Action Pro White
    I also subscribed for a free trial of Action Pro White product. They stated I only had to pay for the one shipment which was $1.03. I soon received two of the product by mail in a box with no other information. I later received a bill for $1.03, $3.87 and $92.13. I also called the customer service and asked why I was charged the extra amount over the $1.03. They stated I did not respond within 8 days of the shipment to cancel the product and the $3.87 was an extra charge and the $92.13 was for a monthly membership! I explained I was never informed of a monthly membership and did not request this, but they refused to refund me. Be aware of this seller. Please leave comments about this seller.

• Da
      Apr 05, 2014

You need to call your credit card company/ debit bank card and tell them the charges are unrecognized charges that you did not make and was not aware of them and you want the charges sent back to the company and you should get a refund from the company

• Ab
      May 28, 2014

The same issue with me, I lost my $96 and still fighting to get it back but did not get success. I followed various forum but no help received. :((((

• Ab
      May 28, 2014

Same issue here as reported above.I have been facing the same issue and lost my $95 .I have followed up with my Bank to get this refunded but they simply denied my request It was a bitter experience with this product and seller.

• Sh
      Aug 16, 2014

I too have been the victim of this scam.
    Do not sign up for this offer or you will be billed for hundreds of £'s/$'s
    Can't see me getting my money back either.

• Vi
      Dec 22, 2014

It's a big scam!it was a 99 cents trial, my husband bought, and he got charge 200$, we receive small box, it was worth 20$.

• Gb
      Jun 21, 2016

I got ripped off (Scammed) by a teeth whitening "Trial Offer" which came from 2 different companies in Henderson, NV (Pearl-e-Whites and First Class Whitening). With this "Trial Offer", I also got on both of their automatic Refill Lists and charged for 2 unauthorized 1 month orders. (approx. $250). Both companies have poor so-called Customer Service.

My Credit Card Co. requested that I return all of the product, but the Credit Card Co. was unable to recover the cost.
    I am now without my "Trial Sample", but I is being charged to my credit card. I am being charged without any product.

Currently, it's still an unresolved issue for me.