Action - Dotcom shoes / Showroom commets 5 year life, but its 2 month

1 India Review updated:

I have purcahed one pair of action -dotcom shoes, lighweight for 550 Rs. Salesman at showroom told me it will run 5 year but in 2nd month i found that its skin it broken, i send email but they are not replying to me. I want money back from them.

Comments

• Ga
      31st of Oct, 2009

goooood

---------------------------
    offer shoes, clothes, bag, wearing with good price
    you can get a free website here and earn money, work at home get profits
    www.topfinesupplier.com www topfinesupplier .com

• Tj
      25th of May, 2011

I have got similar experience with Action Dotcom.It did not last even for two months.The entire sole has cracked at several places.

• He
      22nd of Jul, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have purchased Action Dotcom shoes (Item Code: P8953-DCN-102-8) Bill No.40 on 12/02/2013 from
    NEW PRINCE FOOTWEAR, Mayur Trade Centre
    Mumbai-Pune Road, Chinchwad Station Chowk
    Pune-411019. (MS)
    The sole for these shoes got opened after a month only. So I requested the retailer for change of shoes accordingly he taken the pair with him and asked me to come back after 2-3 days.
    When I went after 2-3 days he asked me to come by 1 week and he kept on doing similarly for a month.
    Every time when I was calling him I was getting inappropriate answer in inappropriate way.
    This story continued for almost 2 months after which I asked them to return my money but they refused to do so.
    In all this incidence I got a lot of disappointment about Action Dotcom product.
    A lot more things to be written still but before I am requesting you to exchange my shoes with another pair of new shoes or please return me my money (900 INR)