acti berry, colon cleanen / I was robbed!!!

1 Singapore Review updated:

I bought an Acti Berry & Colon Cleanese, which was sopposd to be free,
and this company wrote thatthey will charge me just for shipping only 1 euro. After
I chackd my credid card statment I couldn't belive my eyes!!! They
charged me two times for 119 $!!! which is 357 polish zlotych!!! it's
a loooooot of money for me!!! I want my mony back, they robbed me!!! I
never agred to be charged this money, I agreed on 1 Euro for
shipping!!! It's stilling!!!

Bi

Comments

20th of Mar, 2010

I paid for postage of the trial Colon Cleanese, which was supposed to be free, postage was about £3.00 for a 1 month trial.
    I sent an email to them a week ago cancelling any charges or future products as I didn't find the product useful at all. Two days later I get an email saying I'm now a premium member and WILL be charged £96.00 for this membership. I called and asked to cancel all future transactions etc...
    Last night I checked my Bank and found I had been charged the £96.00 3 days before!!! I called them back and complained!
    This is CRIPPLING for me as I have been out of work for 6 months, going back on 1st May. Now, I do not have the expenses money to get me back to work! I am livid and want refund! As I have cancelled, These pills, which were supposed to be FREE cost me £3.00 per day for 30 days!
    I was told that I didn't read the small print, If it was plain to see, I would have responded as I am meticulous when it come to what goes out of my account, especially when living below my means for 5 months.
    I FEEL ROBBED TOO