Acri Berry / Over Charged

Dunn, NC, United States Review updated:
I also ordered a free trial of Acri Berry and was charged $89.91 + shipping ($5.99 I believe) for two additional bottles. I did not ask for these. Eventually, I was able to talk with a representative; however, he stated I had to talk with the finance department to be refunded. He indicated the only way you to reach them is through email. I emailed the finance department and never heard anything. I called customer service again and couldn't get through. Because of their poor customer service and advertisement, I don't recommend Acri Berry to anyone.

Comments

Ka
  31st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was actually thinking of ordering there product, but it seems they send you another shipment for the free one you only pay 5 bucks to make up the difference. It seems all they are doing ischarging you for a product before you even get a chance to get or try it. I'll stay away from this scam! Thanks for the warning!!
Ma
  18th of Aug, 2009
i just bought the acai berry blast i have been so hunger since i started takin this pill i thought it was a diet pill. not a want to eat pill