Acri Berry / Being charged money I did NOT agree to

Bedford, PA, United States Review updated:
4.7
Billed for an item I did NOT order. The order/bill is in dispute with my credit card company. The billing showed up two weeks ago. I complained abou and disputed the charge six days ago. The email saying "my order had been shipped" showed up two days ago. I did the math. This is fraud. I am not paying for this item. I did not order this item. If received, it will be sent back refused. What a bunch of crooks. And no phone numbers work at all. What the heck is that about? This company is bad, bad news!

Comments

Ch
  4th of Dec, 2008
THIS COMPANY IS ###ED!! I ordered a FREE trial of acri berry diet pills and only paid the shipping of 4.95. I CANCELED IT and then my credit card was charged 89.31 for no reason!!! I also cant get through to them by phone. I just keep getting a message and never get to talk to anyone. DONT ORDER from these people!!!
Lo
  8th of Dec, 2008
This is a scam. I ordered the free trial and then saw a charge of $89.31 on my VISA. I was given another number to call that I could not get through to. The MYEZTRIM representative said that they could not returned the money because I should have read the contract. There was no contract! I just cancelled my VISA and will report this company to the better business bureau.
Gi
  15th of Dec, 2008
I too was scammed. I ordered the free trial and 10 days later my card was charged the $89.31. I was not even home that day. I have tried calling that number but they say they are all busy and never return any calls.
Ga
  15th of Dec, 2008
I have cancelled my account for items I have not ordered from central coast nutraceuticlas, Inc. I asked 3 months ago to be taken off this order. I am still receiving products I did not order and cannot take due to intestinal problems. Why can't you people stop this order and credit me what I do not want and stop sending more products. I want my account to be credited for items I did not order. What kind of company are you that cheat people? I want my account to be credited for three non ordered products. I hope you people who are viewing my comments understand what is happening. I have already contacted the better business bureau and it is a disgrace that this company is getting away with Fraud. Stop sending me products and refund my money!
Op
  15th of Dec, 2008
Has anyone had any luck with this? I was also billed 89 dollars and am afraid they are going to do it again next month. Is the only way to stop them to cancel my credit card? Plus, any comments on the actual product? Did it work?
Mi
  15th of Dec, 2008
I was also charged $86 and didn't know it until it showed up on my Visa. And to make thing worse, I didn't have enough money in my account. I called them and couldn't get through, tried again, and there were even more people ahead of me. I tried again later and finally got through and told them that I had been trying to call and couldn't get through. The girl told me that I should have kept trying. I told her that I had work, kids, and a life, so I couldn't keep trying. She kept telling me the same crap, so I asked to speak to a manager. I waited 10 minutes for a manager to come to the phone. I told her the problem and she told me I would receive a refund within 2-3 days, well it ended up being over 2 weeks before I got my money back. I was lucky. I'm sorry to those you didn't get their money back.
Ed
  16th of Dec, 2008
I too am being charged for product that I did not authorize and or agree to. I bought the free trial bottle of Acai Berry and then started getting charged each month for more and more. I've tried to call the phone number and the recording ALWAYS says "all curcits are busy please try again later" only later never comes. You can't get through to them, so the charges are now in dispute with my credit card company too. This is manufactured by: Acaiberrysupreme.com with a customer service phone number of 1-866-938-4832
Sk
  16th of Dec, 2008
I as well had this done, I luckly had a US BANK that took care of all my charges on my account and over draft charges and everything. But the number that was on the account that was listed was dissconeccted. The charge was for $89.95 and then I had severl over draft charges due to this. Companies like this need to have something done, need to have fines put against them, or something.
Mc
  7th of Jan, 2009
I too have been charged for product I did not order. I too have tried to get in touch with the sender via the published phone number. It is always busy or if it does ring, after a ring or two it flips over to busy. I have notified my credit card company but have not heard from them yet.
De
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I too have been scammed by this company. I ordered the free sample and paid the shipping and handling. Ordered nothing else and they have hit my card for about $90.00. Very unhappy about this and will fight it.
El
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Me too. I got the free trial and didn't like it. They said (3 weeks ago) it was shipped. They charged me - I used their on line chat. I'm disputing. I can see this going on and on. May need to cancel the credit card...
Me
  10th of Mar, 2009
I too was charged. I ordered the trial and cancelled with in the trial period. I now am being charged $78.81. I have been able to get in touch, try this number 1-866-964-1011. But be ware they told me I was not in the system. I gave my number and name and they could not find me. I still have to send the bottle back and I have not even tried it. What a rip off!
Mi
  23rd of Mar, 2009
I too was taken by the bull these people are dishing out. I too was charged 89.31 and did not receive the product. Then I cancelled and still was charged. They will not give refunds. Then the charge you for emails they send you that you nevered agreed to. They sure do not want to here about overdraft chages you recieve because you cancelled and they failed to do thier job... All they could say was "In the terms and agreements it says..." Well isn't receiving the product part of the TERMS AND AGREEMENT!!!
Beware of this company the will take you for allot of money and give you ****.
Ch
  4th of Apr, 2009
I too have been duped by these people. I agreed to pay the shipping charges for a free thirty day trial of their product and was charged 69 dollars. I told them over the phone that I did not want their product anymore. I have been charged again for another shippment that I did not order. I have contacted my credit card company and complained that I did not authorize the payment. They told me that I would have to send the shippment back to Acri with a letter advising them that I wanted the money charged back to my credit card within thirty days. That is what I will do. We'll see if that works.
Charles
Texas
Ca
  13th of Apr, 2009
I too order the product I called to cancel it and I had no problem with cancelling it and no charged was added .. Make sure you have to right website when ordering the products.. Too many disleading websites out there...
Lj
  13th of Apr, 2009
I'm glad Candy got what she wanted. I cancelled the product, sent a letter, they sent a letter back saying the received my letter, still charged me $117.00. I used there free trial offer and still using it with no super results. Just another scam!
Bo
  8th of May, 2009
I have been billed by a ACAI BERRY80050970WOODLAND HLS CA, for the past two months and never recieved the Product, Before this I got the shipments.

The Phone number is incomplete if anyone has the entire number please send it to Rambob64@aol.com
Sm
  26th of May, 2009
I was also scam. the company said you had so many days to cancel. well what it didn't say the time started when you first ordered the product, so once you received the product you had maybe 2 days left to cancel your order. by this time you have been charged and you next order was submitted and you are billed. something really needs to be done
Sa
  28th of Jun, 2009
I ordered the sample product. Now I received a debit on my checking account. I never received any thing more than the sample product. I only wanted to try the sample and I never wanted to receive anymore of their product. I would just like to receive my monies back. I have tried to call them but they are only receiving phone calls M-F 9-5 central time with a CA phone 3 pretty wierd.
I just want my monies back I =do not like to be charged for something I never ordered or received.
Ma
  14th of Sep, 2011

Acri Berry - Owe me refund and still nothing
Acri Berry

Ordered their Acri Berry and Colon Cleanse, they sent me way too much, I call and tell them...and they charged be $90 too! Told them I want refund. They said they would if I send back bottle of Acri Berry and the cleanse so I did. Still no refund!