ACRE Windows / Pressure sales with no way out

Sa Apr 15, 2013
Phone: 610-427-5149

Was quoted a price for White French doors ($7900) on 10/20/12 but told I would not receive discount ($1500) unless I ordered that day which was significant . The next day was too late to change my mind since my credit card was already charged 1/3 of the price so I thought that I would at least get good service and a quality door. Since I live in a Condo with rsstricted laws I asked for White exterior and would paint the inside myself to match interior frame work. After multiple time calling them for appts to measure and install beginning 10/23/12 the final install was on 3/2/2013. The color which does not match the rest of the complex and is really a cream color or beige and argued that it was their Anderson white so I'm stuck with it. Also since it was a customized door when they measure I asked if they would measure the glass to fit my window treatments like the one that was replaced and they assured me that that would happen. However the door is 4 inches longer than my window treatments. I have also called repeated times to have them repair the shoddy work on the WHITE caulking on the siding which did not adhere and does not match the so called 'ANDERSON WHITE' framework. So far I've made 3 appts to no avail. They just don't show up and when I call they say that they have a late meeting or someone called in sick last minute. But unless I call to find out where they are noone in the company informs me of the 'NO SHOW'. Don't know how they remain in business but I am still at a loss for unsatisfactory work and the verbal agreements that they will tell you just to assure the sale and after that you are on your own.

I hope that someone that manufactures Anderson comes to my rescue and completes my sale with satisfaction as they have lived up to all their products in the past.