acrai berry / False advertisement/ Fraudulant charges

This company offered a free 30 day trial of the product for shipping only for a charge of $1.95. Before product even arrived, which I still havent received, I was billed $151.97. Followed by two charges of 99.97 all within a period of one week! This was told to be a memebership fee when I called company to complain. This membership fee was not explained at time of offer. The lady had the nerve to tell me that the money was non-refundable. None of this was explained on page for order. Then after I call to complain and cancel "membership" she had the nerve to charge another 99.97! These people are looking for people to rip off, and I cant believe that the law or government hasnt found a way to shut them down or at least penalise them severly! If I had the means and address I would love to burn the company to the ground so they couldnt do this to anyone else! They are lucky I am a good citizen and would not risk going to jail or maybe harming someone innoccent! They better hope they dont do this to someone who is not so nice for fear that someone might actually do this to them!

Comments

• Mi
      17th of May, 2011

can you please tell me why i only recieved the cleanse and i am still waiting for the acari berry when i have payed for both of them i have been waiting a long time.

• Mi
      17th of May, 2011

can you tell me why i have only recieved the cleanse when i have payed for both and i am still waiting for the acari berry.