AcquaBeautySupply.com / did not deliver merchandise

I ordered merchandise on June 14. I haver not received my order. There is no tracking number and no one answers their phone number for customer support. I am assuming this is a scam...DO NOT ORDER !!!

N  30th of Jun, 2009 by
Bad business! Did not recieve product ordered and paid for! Can not reach anyone with the company. Big scam!!! -Cathy Snyder, WV
N  7th of Jul, 2009 by
I also ordered some things from them on June 15th and haven't received my order, but they did charge me for it, I want my money back !!! Who do we get in touch with to fix this?
N  13th of Jul, 2009 by

AcquaBeautySupply.com - Never Received Order

I order some products from this company on June 19, 2009 and have not received products as of July 13, 2009. I tried calling the number listed on there website and phone number does not get answered.
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Ordered $58.66 of hair products and never received anything. Have emailed them twice with no response and the phone number is useless. I paid thru paypal and have filed a complaint thru them as well as the better business bureau. Their website offers free shipping on orders over 50.00. They get you order over 50.00 and take your money. How can they still continue to have this website ripping people off? I have an order number from an email they sent but when you try to sign on using your email it says your account is not found. Someone needs to put a stop to this website!
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
I have the same problem I ordered my stuff on 6/4 and I still haven't received it as of 7/19 and sure as hell they already took the money off my card a few days after I ordered it.
N  14th of Oct, 2010 by
This is a fraud website. It doesn't exist. Don't buy there anything.