Acqua Sure / Useless product & zero service

1 India Review updated:

I purchased forbes acqua sure water purifier on dated 05.3.2009 from meena steel centre, thane vide their cash memo no. 7. This product is faulty from the beginning and I paid rs. 250/- to the eureka forbes for replacement of damaged cartridged even under the warranty period. Water filtering process is not proper and again the lower storage tank is leakage. I made complain to the respective authorised dealer and they never attend even after repeated complained. Eureka forbes is keen to sale its product and not providing after sale services. The customer of eureka forbes are not satisfied with their product and after sale service. For this we can make a complain in the consumer court against company for their faulty products and deficiency in service. I would like to take your opinion on this and request to you please send the complete details about your faulty product.

Comments

• Aj
      Apr 02, 2008
    acqua sure - product relacement
    home use
    India

i lodged a complaint regarding my product change on 25th Marc-08 vide complaint # M-53318 . DESPITE MY HINDREDS OF CALLS SERVICES PERSONS NOT COMING . THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO SELL, AFTER SALES SERVICES WORST I EVER SAW OF ANY PRODUCT. HELPLINE OFFICERS SAY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF SERVICE DONE OR NOT. PL KEEP THAT TYPE OF SERVICE, I THIRD CLASS SERVICE STANDARD, PL MAINTAIN IT .