ACQua Beauty Supply / Paid in Full, Never received product

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I ordered $100 worth of hair gel on June 1, 2009. They charged my credit card in full four days later. By June 18, I still hadn't received the product and I sent them an email. They responded saying that they were sorry but they weren't shipping my order and they would refund my money within 5-7 business days...It's been longer than that, and still no credit has shown back up on my account. I tried calling the number on their website and it doesn't work. I feel screwed and I will be calling my bank now to report them and try to get my money back. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Comments

Pa
  23rd of Jun, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - Products not received
Phone: 718-360-9526
acquabeautysupply.com

Prohducts ordered, paid in full and never received. They do not ansower number listed or a way to leave message. Have sent email
and email cannot be sent. Called my credit card company and had them cancel order and refund monies.

Rc
  1st of Jul, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - Paid but did not receive items
Acque Beauty Supply
New York

I placed an order on June 20, they immediately billed my credit card. I tried to get tracking information, they do not answer the phone or respond to emails. I have called my credit card company to cancel the charges. Do not order from this company.

Ro
  1st of Jul, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - No shipment-no responce
Phone: 718-360-9526
AcquaBeautySupply.com

Order Product for $502.73 on 6-4-09.
Sent E-mail for ship date and recieved no responce.
Called and left message and received no call back.
Called again and phone would not answer or take a message.

Ds
  8th of Jul, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - Order not shipped/received
Acqua Beauty Supply

I ordered products online from Acqua Beauty Supply on June 17, 2009, received immediate confirmation and statement showing credit card processing. Items have not been receive, "customer service" line is a recording, no response to emails. Credit card payment will be disputed.

Ac
  20th of Jul, 2009

God, I feel so stupid !!! Scammed by Acqua Beauty Supply. I ordered $67.00 worth of Moroccan Oil Products on June 25, 2009 online - leaving my credit card info and NEVER received product, but oh, they charged my visa for it the next day. Phone 718-360-9526. do your self a favor and don't EVER call that number. I have called about 20 times, i managed to leave 2 messages and all other attempts i just get some recording that immediately disconnects your call.

SCAM-----------------------------------------BEWARE OF ACQUA BEAUTY SUPPLY ---------------------------SCAM--------------------

Melissa
boston MA

Al
  28th of Jul, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - Never received item
Phone: 7183609526
AcquaBeautySupply.com

I paid for my item in full and never received it. I made numerous attempts at contacting the company. The phone number is not valid and there has not been one response to my many email inquiries.

Yu
  22nd of Aug, 2009
ACQua Beauty Supply - Never received products
New York
Phone: 7183609526
acquabeautysupply.com

Placed an online order June 2, 2009 for $106.48. Our credit card was charged, but we never received any product. We sent a message through the web site to complain, but several days later received an "undeliverable" message back regarding the email. This company is apparently a scam.

Ja
  31st of Dec, 2009

I ALSO ORDERED PRODUCTS. RECEIVED PARTIAL SHIPMENT, SAID THAT REST OF PRODUCTS WOULD BE SHIPPED IN A FEW DAYS. I NEVER RECEIVED THE REST OF MY ORDER. SO I HAVE BEEN SCREWED OUT OF $165.00.

JANIE