ACQua Beauty Supply / Never received order

United States, New York, Brooklyn Review updated:
Acqua Beauty Supply
388 Ave X Suite 3D
Phone: 718 360- 9526
I ordered 58.66 of products and have never received them. I paid thru Paypal and they are investigating. Be aware that this company seems to doing business as Allstate Beauty, Acqua Salone Systems, and Champ u Salon.
There may be others. I have the guys name on my Paypal account and when I google it, it seems he is ripping others off as well. I filed a complaint with the BBS and the New York Attorney General. Wish someone had done his earlier so I would not be writing this today. One other thing Acqua Salone Sytems filed Chapter 11 on 6/26/2009.

N  21st of Jun, 2009 by
I ordered some shampoo and a couple days after received notice of payment received. A week went by and no notice of shipment so I emailed them asking them for an update. Another 5 days and I called them and they're number isn't even valid. Sent them an email telling them to give me an update or refund by the next day or I would have my bank reverse the charge- didn't hear back so I contacted my bank. Since then, about a week, I still haven't heard anything from acqua beauty supply but did get a credit from my bank.

They're crooks, plain and simple.